Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - I'll stop making my threads.

View Single Post

Old 06-13-2011, 07:12 PM   #65 (permalink)
Headliner
Bad Times Don't Last, But Bad Guys Do!

Headliner whored out on repHeadliner whored out on repHeadliner whored out on repHeadliner whored out on repHeadliner whored out on repHeadliner whored out on repHeadliner whored out on repHeadliner whored out on repHeadliner whored out on repHeadliner whored out on repHeadliner whored out on rep
Default Re: I'll stop making my threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecondCitySaint View Post
YOU WERE ON THAT VERY THREAD!

You sat there and repeatedly stated that under no circumstances is anyone allowed to change their names, not even in a condition like mine.
It wasn't me you stupid fuck.
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/sugges...-accounts.html

Quote:
Also. 'Deal with it in private' is the most hilarious thing I've ever read on here. Because since coming here, any things I've tried to deal with in private have been shared in the public, from my reports sent to Amber and BvB, to the PM I sent to scrilla to try and sort out what the chip on his shoulder was. All of which were out in the open, laughed at. So don't give me that one please.
What does the rules and FAQ say? If you have an issue with you account, PM an admin.

And let's look at your stupid rep reports:
Quote:
Joeyontherun22 to SecondCitySaint 07:47, 12th Jun 2011 -1 No relevance to Wrestling!
Quote:
scrilla to SecondCitySaint 14:54, 11th Jun 2011 -5 ,
Quote:
Jon Staley to SecondCitySaint 17:58, 10th Jun 2011 -6 How sad do you have to be to make these threads week in, week out?
Let's look at your post reports:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Staley
Fuck, you're really gonna time the matches and post this thread every week?
Quote:
Originally Posted by scrilla
Counting the minutes of wrestling is probably the lamest shit ever.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joeyontherun22
i agree with him, A majority of the IWC thinks they know EVERYTHING about the industry and timing matches DOESN'T matter especially if your entertained. IMO if your busy timing matches then your likely not even paying attention to the show.
And you think we were suppose to do something about that? LMAO