Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - I'll stop making my threads.

View Single Post

Old 06-13-2011, 07:07 PM   #60 (permalink)
reDREDD
Celestial Messiah

reDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: I'll stop making my threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theproof View Post
The Rant I did on you a while back was so good that I don't feel the need to bury you anymore. Even Shirley Crabtree who hates my guts secretly green repped me and told me that it was a damn good rant and that he agreed with everything I said. Sorry I know the truth hurts.

Ever since that rant you have been desperately trying to get my attention but the truth is I'm literally afraid of what I might drive you to do if I bury you any more. Just wipe up those tears and deal with the fact that you will never get the last laugh.

This man speaks the truth
Its about damn time. Bury? You couldnt fucking berry your fucking dead goldfish if you had a tractor loaded with sand.

fact is boy, youre a coward. If you had any of the integrity you speak of, youd honour your words and youd respect others. But you dont do ya? You mistook my basic human decency for weakness for way too long.

Now, fuck off.