Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - I'll stop making my threads.
View Single Post
post #52 of (permalink) Old 06-13-2011, 07:57 PM
Theproof
Humbled

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: I'll stop making my threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redeadening View Post
Im still a fan of whomever suggested we change 'moron' to 'humbled' in that suggestion thread.

But yeah, headliner. Wow. Just wiped the floor with that kid

Also, fuck you poof you piece of shit. You dont have any fucking integrity. if you did, youd actually decide to be a man and stand by what you say instead of hitting and running away like a bitch
The Rant I did on you a while back was so good that I don't feel the need to bury you anymore. Even Shirley Crabtree who hates my guts secretly green repped me and told me that it was a damn good rant and that he agreed with everything I said. Sorry I know the truth hurts.

Ever since that rant you have been desperately trying to get my attention but the truth is I'm literally afraid of what I might drive you to do if I bury you any more. Just wipe up those tears and deal with the fact that you will never get the last laugh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDontSuckReally View Post
I love how all the regulars on this forum happily bitch about anything and everything, but as soon as somebody bitches back they jump all over it and call him 'humbled'. Are you guys all just an elaborate troll or are you really that hypocritical? Or do you somehow think your bitching is more justified?
This man speaks the truth

Last edited by Theproof; 06-13-2011 at 08:03 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome