Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Colt Cabana's 'Art of Wrestling' Podcast Appreciation Thread

View Single Post

Old 06-13-2011, 11:16 AM   #53 (permalink)
TheAce
I like the wrestling parts best!

TheAce needs to take rep more seriousTheAce needs to take rep more seriousTheAce needs to take rep more seriousTheAce needs to take rep more seriousTheAce needs to take rep more seriousTheAce needs to take rep more seriousTheAce needs to take rep more seriousTheAce needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Colt Cabana's 'Art of Wrestling' Podcast Appreciation Thread

Didn't see a thread anywhere about "Wrestling Road Diaries" but I got my DVD laste last week and watched a good chunk of it this weekend. As I've heard, this is really really great stuff. Some things that stuck out to me right away or I remember off hand....

- The life on an Indy wrestler is almost identical to the life of an indy musician
- Some quick insight into Steve "The Turtle" Weiner...wish they showed him more, lol.
- Cabana falling on the way to the truck outside The Arena and Nana helping him
- Loved how straight up Dragon is.
- The backstage glimpse's into everyones personality is great as well. Nigel seemed super gracious, Davey always seemed quiet.
- Really loved the convo between Dragon and Pearce after Dragon vs Roddy for Dragons last HDnet appearance

SIG CREDIT: KC
TheAce is offline   Reply With Quote