Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE: A Strong Response

View Single Post

Old 06-13-2011, 10:17 AM   #1503 (permalink)
Shawn Morrison
Carrying SCOTT STEINER's bags

Shawn Morrison 1001 - 1500Shawn Morrison 1001 - 1500Shawn Morrison 1001 - 1500Shawn Morrison 1001 - 1500Shawn Morrison 1001 - 1500Shawn Morrison 1001 - 1500Shawn Morrison 1001 - 1500Shawn Morrison 1001 - 1500
Default Re: WWE: A Strong Response

Wow i must say you have the most interesting story-lines going on when it comes to BTB's. The Triple-H/Randy Orton/Batista feud looks really good, the involvement of Stephanie really adds to it. I see maybe Batista and Stephanie marrying in your BTB or you pull of a surprise and reveal Randy Orton and Stephanie had a secret relationship.

Ted Dibiase has been build greatly throughout Raw, giving him Undertaker at Survivor Series was a great idea. I'm not sure about Big Show and JBL having a Hell In A Cell Loser Leaves Town match, maybe i need to read more into your old shows, but i think they needed to have something that really set up a Hell In A Cell match between the two. I would have preferred if these two had a big brawl which lead to the match, i just thought the two needed to be more involved in a feud with each other, because it looks more like its a feud between Big Show and Vince McMahon.

I think you booked the Sheamus/Carlito angle really well, but i was wondering if Carlito was a face or a heel, i didn't read Raw before this week so i didn't know, i thought this might have been a heel vs heel feud since Carlito was running away from Sheamus like a coward.

Overall, i liked Raw, i don't know if they have enough time on Raw to have 7 matches, 2 promo's and so many replays of last week. But that doesn't really matter, the show was good and fun to read.
Shawn Morrison is offline   Reply With Quote