Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE: A Strong Response

View Single Post

Old 06-13-2011, 11:17 AM   #1503 (permalink)
Shawn Morrison
Carrying SCOTT STEINER's bags

Shawn Morrison needs to make some friendsShawn Morrison needs to make some friendsShawn Morrison needs to make some friendsShawn Morrison needs to make some friendsShawn Morrison needs to make some friendsShawn Morrison needs to make some friendsShawn Morrison needs to make some friendsShawn Morrison needs to make some friends
Default Re: WWE: A Strong Response

Wow i must say you have the most interesting story-lines going on when it comes to BTB's. The Triple-H/Randy Orton/Batista feud looks really good, the involvement of Stephanie really adds to it. I see maybe Batista and Stephanie marrying in your BTB or you pull of a surprise and reveal Randy Orton and Stephanie had a secret relationship.

Ted Dibiase has been build greatly throughout Raw, giving him Undertaker at Survivor Series was a great idea. I'm not sure about Big Show and JBL having a Hell In A Cell Loser Leaves Town match, maybe i need to read more into your old shows, but i think they needed to have something that really set up a Hell In A Cell match between the two. I would have preferred if these two had a big brawl which lead to the match, i just thought the two needed to be more involved in a feud with each other, because it looks more like its a feud between Big Show and Vince McMahon.

I think you booked the Sheamus/Carlito angle really well, but i was wondering if Carlito was a face or a heel, i didn't read Raw before this week so i didn't know, i thought this might have been a heel vs heel feud since Carlito was running away from Sheamus like a coward.

Overall, i liked Raw, i don't know if they have enough time on Raw to have 7 matches, 2 promo's and so many replays of last week. But that doesn't really matter, the show was good and fun to read.
Shawn Morrison is offline   Reply With Quote