Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE: A Strong Response

View Single Post

Old 06-12-2011, 03:55 PM   #1501 (permalink)
Nige™
Team GB

Nige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselves
Default Re: WWE: A Strong Response

Monday Night Raw
Monday 6th October 2008
Live from the Von Braun Center
Huntsville, Alabama

*Video Recap*
From Last Week

“I’m all grown up now. . .”

A pretty decent pop meets Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley walks out to the stage, not paying much attention to the fans as she heads down the ramp with the weight of the world seemingly on her shoulders. She steps through the ropes and collects a microphone up off the apron, then heads in to the centre of the ring, waiting for her music to stop.

Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley:
Three weeks ago I came here for a reason, in the hope that I could resolve my marriage and the problems I’ve been having with Hunter for the last few months. I’ve always known how much this business means to him, and he knows how much it means to me, but it’s come to the point where it’s gone too far. . . Things have changed for us as a couple and now as a family over the last few years, and because of that, we have a responsibility not to this business or even each other, but to our children.

Steph takes her time to compose herself.

Where I’ve been able to move on with my life, he hasn’t. If anything, things are worse now than they ever have been. He’s obsessed with the W-W-E Championship and he doesn’t have any time for me or our girls, and that’s what forced me to deliver him an ultimatum the last time I was here.

There’s some cheers & support for Steph, and she looks like she could do with it.

All he could do was talk about getting revenge, and that made his decision for me. Me and my girls deserve better than this and I’m not going to let them suffer anymore. They deserve a proper upbringing, and that’s what they’re going to get. . . Hunter, what I’m basically trying to say is, our marriage is over. I’m filing for divorce. . . I can’t take it anymore. I’ve tried, really I have, but I’ve had as much as I can take. My kids deserve better and so d. . .

Stephanie drops the microphone and drops to her knees in tears. It’s all got too much for her and the fans look concerned for her.

“In The End

A huge roar breaks out in the arena as the WWE Champion, Batista makes his way out in to the arena. Stephanie turns her head and looks up to see the sympathetic Batista walking down the ramp. She’s still crying, but as Batista gets in the ring, he walks towards her straight away and she stands up to hug him. He holds her and comforts her, letting her cry all over his leather jacket. He then steps back and asks her if she’s okay, and she nods ever so slightly. He gives her a reassuring smile and then kneels down to pick up the microphone she dropped moments ago.

Batista:
Steph, I know how much this hurts, I do. I’ve been through a tough break up that affected my kids, and I’m telling you Steph, you’re doing the right thing. Seriously, you’ve got nothing to worry about. You don’t need to blame yourself. We all know who’s to blame here and it’s sure as hell not you, you got that?

Steph smiles at Dave, clearly appreciating his words despite the tears.

“I hear voices in my head. . .”

A ton of boos greet Randy Orton & Darren Young as they stroll coolly out to the stage, much to the displeasure of Batista & Stephanie. The Animal looks disgusted by Orton’s presence, and The Legend Killer doesn’t seem too happy with him either as he slowly makes his way down the ramp with his eyes firmly locked on the WWE Champion. He enters the ring with his rookie following, and Batista stares at them as they step inside with Orton walking past them to collect a microphone from Lilian Garcia. He gets one and his music stops as he walks back in to the centre of the ring with a great deal of tension between him & Batista.

Batista:
You’ve got a lot of nerve Randy you know that? This has nothing t’ do with you.

Randy Orton: From where I’m standing Dave, I have as much right to be here as you do. This has much to do with you as it does me. . . nothing. This isn’t a talk show Dave. Whatever problems she has, they don’t belong here, especially when I have one big problem I wish t’ discuss. You might’ve f’gotten all about what happened at Unf’given but I haven’t. I beat you Dave. However as you can see I’m not standing here with the W-W-E Championship when we both know I should be. I had you beat. You were in no man’s land Dave. There was no escape until Triple H stuck his nose where it wasn’t wanted. You should be thanking him, but there is one thing you can do, or should I say should do. Give me the rematch I deserve.

Batista: You want a rematch? I’ll tell you where you can stick your rematch coming down here an. . .

?: Hey. . . hey.

Everyone in the ring looks confused and then we hear some boos. They all look up at the tron and there stands Triple H in the parking lot. The arena’s full of heat for The King of Kings, and no one is happy to see his face on the tron.

Triple H:
I’m sorry to break this up, and Steph you can have you can your divorce. You said it yourself, there’s only one thing I want, and you all know what that it is. It’s the one thing I’ve always wanted, and Steph, that’ll never change. . . I want the W-W-E Championship and I’ll do whatever I have to t’ get it. Bischoff might’ve had me kicked out again t’night, but that’s not stopping you coming out here Dave. You might’ve enjoyed last week, and I hope you did, because it won’t happen again. You guys know better than anyone that I don’t f’get a thing, and I always get even. Randy, you know that after Unf’given, but Dave this is between you and me. If you enjoyed what you did to me last week, then why not come out here right now and give me what you’ve got.

Batista looks all up for it, but Steph grabs his arm and pleads with him not to go with Orton & Young watching on with interest.

Randy Orton:
Hun’er, f’get about Dave and listen t’ me. . . You’ve got no right whatsoever challenging him. If anyone’s going t’ be getting a title shot, it’s me. I’ve had enough of you Hun’er, and if you want a fight t’night, then why don’t you come down here?

Triple H smirks.

Triple H:
Fine by me.

The Game kneels down and the camera shows him holding his slegdehammer. Triple H lifts it ovr his shoulder and heads back in to the arena through the back.

?:
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!

Eric Bischoff stomps out in to the arena looking so angry, looking back towards the curtain.

Eric Bischoff:
SECURITY, KEEP HIM BACK THERE.

Bischoff enters the ring and stands in front of them all.

Eric Bischoff:
No one’s going anywhere alright. This isn’t happening.

The Head of Authority turns and looks up at the tron as security cut off Triple H.

Eric Bischoff:
Hun’er, congratulations. You’ve found a way to cause yet more trouble, and guess what? Most of all, you’ve forced me in to a decision I really didn’t want to make. But now I see there’s only one way we’re going to sort this out once and for all. . . I want you all to know I’m doing this against my better judgment. At Survivor Series we’re going to have ourselves a triple threat match. It’s going t’ be Batista versus Randy Orton, versus Triple H for the W-W-E Championship.

Cheers ring round the arena as Triple H smirks in the back while Orton & Batista aren’t sure what to make of Bischoff’s announcement as “Back in Black” plays. Bischoff looks at both of them with a lot of tension up in the air, and Steph looks lost with her husband the only one smiling on the tron.

Ted DiBiase
is in the ring holding a microphone, staring in to the stands with a face like thunder. Maryse is the same as she stands alongside her boyfriend, and Jackson too isn’t happy at the reaction to his mentor. The music stops and the boos echo around the arena with DiBiase standing there shaking his head in disgust.

Ted DiBiase:
There’s a whole lot I could say right now but I’m going t’ get right to the point. There’s only one thing that needs to be said, and even you people know what that it is. . . Last week, I was screwed, screwed out of the Intercontinental Championship by Eric Bischoff. You’ve come out here ever since you came back and said you’d love t’ see me lose the Intercontinental title. Well congratulations. You finally did it. You got what you wan’ed, but if you think you’ve won Bischoff, you’re wrong.

“Back in Black”

A big pop greets Raw’s Head of Authority, Eric Bischoff as he strolls out to the stage smirking. He’s got a microphone in his possession, and he grins down at the angry former Intercontinental Champion.

Eric Bischoff:
I said I was going to make your life hell, and if you think that what happened last week was it, I’m sorry t’ say this but that was nothing. Trust me, losing the Intercontinental title will be the least of your worries.

Ted DiBiase: I don’t know what it is you have in mind but I believe in myself and I always have. If I set my mind on something, I will do it. You might not like how I do it, but I’ll do it. The same goes for whatever it is you’ve got planned.

Eric Bischoff: Now if I were you Ted, for once in your life I wouldn’t get carried away. I mean you don’t even know what you’re getting in to here. This is going to be a huge step up. If you think a fatal fourway like last week was tough, f’get it. You’re going t’ be in for the toughest challenge of your life. You really will find out if you’re going t’ be somebody, and I have a feeling you mightn’t be so confident when you find out exactly what it is waiting for you. . . Now a few weeks ago, I seem to recall making a match between your rookie there and Kofi Kingston, but you decided that wasn’t going to happen and you did what you did best, attack Kofi from behind. Well Ezekiel, you might’ve got out of it that night, but not t’night, because later on you will make your Raw debut against Kofi Kingston right here in Atlantic City.

“Back in Black” plays again as Bischoff smiles down at the confused DiBiase, who really doesn’t know what to make of what Bischoff’s just said. Maryse tries to get his attention, clearly not happy about having to compete tonight, and Jackson looks very calm about his task. Bischoff takes one last look and smile at Ted, then turns round and walks to the back.

Kofi Kingston vs. Ezekiel Jackson w/Ted DiBiase & Maryse

Despite his bad run as of late, Kofi was feeling good and was getting ready for the Trouble in Paradise, bringing Jackson’s mentor up on to the apron in a panic. It gave Jackson the chance to make it back up to his knees, and Kofi was furious. He charged right at Ted, who instantly jumped back and down to the floor. They exchanged angry words, but as Kofi turned back round, Jackson nailed him with a thunderous boot to the face. Kingston was in big time trouble. His lights were well & truly out, and Jackson dragged his helpless body up and finished him off with The Book of Ezekiel, an uranage. Believe it or not, the fans weren’t best pleased, and Kofi rolled under the apron to the outside where he later stood up looking angry & worse for wear as he walked to the back, much to the amusement of DiBiase, who went over to Lilian Garcia to get a microphone.

Ted DiBiase: I hope you’re watching Bischoff. You’re little plan t’night didn’t work, and no matter what it is you have planned for me, I will get the Intercontinental title back. There’s nothing you can do t’ sto. . .

*Gong*

Ted DiBiase:
What’s going on?

A huge pop breaks out as the lights go out. The cheers echo around the arena as the lights remain off for several seconds, and then they come back on to a massive roar with the sight of The Undertaker standing behind DiBiase, Jackson & Maryse in the ring. The crowd is going nuts, and DiBiase has no idea of what’s waiting for him. Jackson’s curious and turns round with Taker grabbing his throat straight away. More cheers break out, and DiBiase turns round, looking stunned to see The Undertaker there. He goes right at him but gets a big boot for his trouble, getting another pop from the crowd. Maryse looks extremely worried and sees Jackson get chokeslammed to the mat. Ted claws his way back up and right in to The Dead Man’s clutches, and he is scooped up in to position for the Tombstone Piledriver.

With the fans calling for Taker to drill him, Maryse pleads with him not to, but Taker takes no notice and drops to his knees, driving DiBiase’s head in to the canvas to a massive cheer. The camera switches to a shot of an incredibly amused Eric Bischoff watching in his office before quickly switching back to Taker in the ring, sizing up the damage as Maryse checks on her flat out boyfriend. “Deadman’s Symphony” plays to another huge cheer as the lights go out with a purple spotlight shining down on Taker, who drops on to one knee and poses with the fans on their feet as Raw comes to a close with JR speculating that Taker is the Smackdown superstar who’s jumping ship to Raw.

*Opening Video*
“Wanna Be Loved”

*Cut to the Arena*

***Pyro***
***Pyro***
***Pyro***

Jim Ross:
Good evening ev’ryone an’ welcome to Monday Night Raw, live t’night from Huntsville Alabama. Joining me as always is Jerry ‘The King’ Lawler, and King if last week was anything t’ go by, we’re in f’ quite the night t’night.

Jerry Lawler: You can say that again J-R. Just watching those clips from last week gave me goosebumps, an’ y’know what J-R? With The Undertaker here on Raw t’night, ev’ryone here might just get goosebumps too.

Jim Ross: I’m sure they will King, and even though ev’ryone’s talking about The Undertaker coming to Raw, it seems that Eric Bischoff’s huge announcement last week has been forgotten. At the Survivor Series, Batista will defend the W-W-E Championship in a triple threat match against Randy Orton and Triple H. That’s going t’ be something let me tell y’folks. T’ight we’ve also got the first of the semi finals in the tournament t’ crown new World Tag Team Champions when J-T-G an’ Homicide take on the undefeated team of Christopher Daniels an’ Kaval. I can’t wait f’ that. . .

“AWE-SOME. . . I came to, I came t’ play, there’s a price t’ pay. . .”

*Major Heat*

Here comes The Miz, not looking his usual cocky self tonight as he strolls out to the stage dressed to compete along with his rookie, Heath Slater. The rookie’s not in the best of moods either as he heads down the ramp with Mr. Hollywood to a ton of heat from the crowd. As they get in the ring, The Miz walks over to Lilian Garcia and demands the microphone from her. He gets it and stares angrily in to his not so appreciative audience.

The Miz:
After all the bravery, all the boldness I’ve shown proving just how big a star I really am to you pathetic no hopers, back there in that locker room I’m still shown nothing but disrespect.

*Heat*

The Miz glares furiously at the crowd and Slater looks appalled, so much so he grabs the stick from his mentor.

Heath Slater:
SHUT THE HELL UP AN’ SHOW THE MIZ THE RESPECT HE DESERVES.

*Tons of Heat*

The Miz nods appreciatively at his rookie and calmly takes the microphone back.

The Miz:
Thanks Heath but you have to appreciate that just like these losers in this toilet hole of a state, ev’ry single guy in that locker room is jealous of The Miz and why wouldn’t they be? However t’night I’m not here to tell you what you deny but already know. I’m here for one reason an’ one reason only, and that’s to put a stop to all this talk, all this talk running wild back there, on the net and out there with all of you losers.

*More Boos*

The Miz: Contrary to what people will have you believe, I categorically state that I The Miz did not in any circumstances whatsoever back down from a fight with Shawn Michaels last night and I damn sure am not a coward.

*Heat*

The Miz: I’ve done nothing but stand up for myself and my rookie Heath here against John Morrison, his poor buddy Matt Cappotelli and even The Heartbreak Kid. I don’t care what you say because we know the truth. I went to No Mercy last night for one simple reason, to let Shawn know I was watching him, that I have him in my sights. I didn’t go there to fight but let me make this clear for you Shawn, if you hadn’t just had a match, I’d ‘ave got in that ring and humiliated you.

*More Heat*

The Miz: Mark my words Shawn, it would’ve happened. You should be grateful I took pity on you after all you’ve done the last few weeks, however don’t think for a second you’re off the hook. I’m not done with you yet. I’m not even close. In fact I’m giving you a heads up that this Friday night I’m coming to Smackdown just for you. F’ now though we have some business to attend to, and safe in the knowledge that he isn’t here t’ get in our way again, we’re leaving here victorious t’night. Then Friday Shawn, I think I’ll have something you’ll want t’ here.

Miz & Slater stand there looking very determined with the crowd booing.

“Listen, this ain’t no make believe. . .”

Making his way out to the arena to a big pop without his friend/girlfriend, Melina, the focused John Morrison poses for the crowd to the slow-mo cam. He stares down intently at the two men he knows all too well and stands there as his music cuts.

“S-O-S, I hear ‘em callin’. . .”

A very focused looking Kofi Kingston walks out to the stage, far more serious than normal to another loud reception to join his tag team partner for the night. They give each other a quick glance before pacing down the ramp as Miz & Slater prepare for action in the ring.

*The Opening Contest*
Kofi Kingston & John Morrison vs. The Miz & Heath Slater

Kofi & Morrison were sure as hell up for this one, catching The Miz and his rookie off guard in the early going. The Jamaican Sensation was all business, giving Slater a rough ride. Thankfully for the rookie, his mentor came to his rescue, taking the chance to shove Kofi down off the top rope when the ref’s focus was on the struggling youngster. That brought Mr. Hollywood in to the action, and with a point to prove, he showed some serious aggression. Kofi came back fighting though, ducking the onrushing Miz and running through in to the ropes before connecting with a high angle reverse elbow.

It allowed him to make the tag to Morrison, and the Monday Night Delight wasted no time in taking it to his former partner and bitter rival. He came in all guns blazing and put Miz on the back foot, coming so close to picking up the victory after a super kick, but The Miz dug deep and got his shoulder up at the count of two. Morrison continued to dominate, and just as it looked like it he was going to seal the deal with Starship Pain, Mr. Hollywood came up with a roadblock, lifting his knees up as Morrison came falling down right on them, causing him great agony.

As Morrison rolled around clutching his chest, Miz was able to crawl across to tag in Slater. The rookie did a good job and almost managed to secure the victory, but Morrison wasn’t done. He came up with a much needed counter, a step up enzuigiri to bring Kofi back in to action. The Jamaican was all over Slater, but as he looked to finish the job, sizing him up for the Trouble in Paradise, The Miz stormed the ring. Morrison flew in and Miz back tracked with both Kofi & Morrison gunning for him. Miz just made it back to his corner as the ref tried to get Morrison out, allowing Slater to catch Kofi with a low blow to a ton of heat from the crowd.

Slater quickly tagged in his mentor and The Miz wasted no time in charging in to the ring and across it to knock Morrison off the apron before dragging the squirming Kofi up to plant him with the Skull Crushing Finale and earn him & Slater the victory. It looked like he enjoyed the victory to say the least, glaring emotionlessly in to the crowd, joined by his rookie as Morrison sat up on the outside. The Miz & Slater then left the ring and turned back to see Kofi sitting up with a face like thunder as his losing streak continues, banging his fists furiously in to the canvas, much to the smug satisfaction of mentor & rookie on the ramp.

Winners: The Miz & Heath Slater by pinfall.

*Video Promo*

The Independent Head of Authority, Eric Bischoff is shown walking through the back in a good mood, seemingly headed towards the ring for when we return.

*Commercial Break*

“Back in Black”

The Raw Head of Authority, Eric Bischoff walks out to the stage looking fairly relaxed to a largely positive reception. He stops and looks in to the crowd before heading down the ramp to the ring. Still smiling, he enters the squared circle and walks all the way across the ring to ask for a microphone. Lilian Garcia hands one over to him through the ropes and he walks in to the centre of the ring, taking a look in to the stands as his music grinds to a halt.

Eric Bischoff:
Now it wasn’t so long ago, just a matter of weeks in fact that I was told I was crazy for allowing John Cena to leave Raw and return to Smackdown. Standing here t’night it goes t’ show that you should never doubt Eric Bischoff.

*Mixed*

Eric Bischoff: John Cena may be gone but t’night you’re going to see the official Raw return of The Undertaker!

*Massive Pop*

Eric Bischoff: It’s been over six long years since The Undertaker was a member of the Raw locker room but thanks t’ yours truly, the dead man is back on Raw!

*More Cheers*

Eric Bischoff: Who remembers John Cena now huh? I told you you shouldn’t worry and you were right not to. I did what I had t’ do and did what many of you thought wasn’t possible. I made Raw a whole lot better without John Cena. See that’s what I do. I make tough decisions and I make them work. Sometimes I might not like the decisions I make just like I’m sure some of you won’t, but sometimes they need t’ be made. I’ve never been afraid of making a tough decision if it’s right for the business, and as much as I didn’t want t’ do it last week I was left with no choice but to do something I really didn’t want to, and that’s make a triple threat match for the W-W-E Championship at Survivor Series between Triple H, Randy Orton and Batista.

*Big Pop*

Eric Bischoff: Believe me, the last thing I wanted t’ do was give Triple H a title shot af. . .

“PRICELESS, baby I’m priceless. . .”

An angry Ted DiBiase walks out to the stage to a deafening chorus of boos, followed by his rookie, Ezekiel Jackson & ‘The Million Dollar Woman’ Maryse. They all stop and stare down in disgust at Bischoff, especially DiBiase & Maryse. They then head down to the ring with DiBiase dressed in expensive looking jeans and a shirt. Maryse is looking as hot as ever in a smoking tight dress while Jackson is wearing just normal jeans and a T-shirt with Bischoff looking fairly amused by their presence as they enter the ring. The unimpressed DiBiase instructs his girlfriend to get him a microphone and she does just that as her boyfriend continues glaring at Bischoff. She brings him the microphone and hands it to him as his music is cut.

Ted DiBiase:
Bischoff, no one cares about you or your decision making skills. The only thing I car about right now is getting some answers.

“You Suck”

DiBiase shakes his head at the crowd but shakes it off, looking angry with Bischoff.

Ted DiBiase:
Last week you were all but laughing in my face talking about what you had in store for me, and all the talk back there isn’t about how The Miz walked out on Shawn Michaels last night, it’s about how I’m going to be facing The Undertaker at Survivor Series.

*Big Pop*

Ted DiBiase: The only problem with that Eric is that for some reason I’ve not got that message.

Bischoff looks very unapologetic, shrugging his shoulders and acting confused.

Ted DiBiase:
I’m not stupid Bischoff, we were in this ring last week and we were attacked for no reason whatsoever by The Undertaker and the whole world knows you were behind it.

Bischoff cracks a smile at him.

Eric Bischoff:
You’re right Ted I was. See as much as I loved seeing The Undertaker beat the hell out of you taking in to account what you did t’ me, it wasn’t all about retribution. It was about business too. Unlike you The Undertaker actually is a big star, arguably the greatest this business has ever seen.

*Pop*

Eric Bischoff: See, exactly. Bringing him to Raw is as big as anything I’ve done in my career and seeing I have you, this promising young superstar who thinks he can fill the boots of John Cena, it was an opportunity, an opportunity f’ you too. . . Now before you say another word, let me remind you that you were the one who wanted the chance t’ step up and this is that chance, so yes at the Survivor Series you will indeed be going one on one with The Undertaker.

*More Cheers*

Ted DiBiase: You. . .

Eric Bischoff: . . . I think you’ll find I’m not finished. See t’night has been tagged as The Undertaker’s big return to Raw, and in some ways rightly so, and I thought what better way to mark his return than putting him in action in tonight’s main event. . . against Triple H.

*Huge Roar*

Eric Bischoff: Yeah that’s big, another big decision I’m not afraid t’ make. However Ted, you’re not going to miss out on all the fun. To make sure you’re in the best possible shape for your match at Survivor Series, which quite frankly you’ll need t’ be, you too will be in action t’night.

*Pop*

Eric Bischoff: Now I’m not sure if you remember or not but a few weeks ago I put you in a match with Batista, and just by chance that match didn’t take place, thanks in the most part to Triple H. T’night however you will be in action and there’s no way out of it this time. You will be facing Batista, but you won’t be alone. You’re going to be teaming up with your rookie there to take on the team of Batista. . . and Randy Orton.

*Big Cheer*

Eric Bischoff: I guess soon enough we’re going to find out whether you’re really up to the challenge or not.

Ted DiBiase: Is that seriously supposed t’ scare me Bischoff? Am I supposed to be worried about that? Are you expecting me to turn around and walk out the door any second? Well guess what? I’m not going anywhere. You can put me in any match you want, I don’t care. I was born f’ this business.

*Heat*

Ted DiBiase: These morons might not see it either but this is what generations of my family have done f’ decades. I’m not scared of Batista, Randy Orton, I’m not scared of you and I’m not scared of The Undertaker. I’m more than up for the challenge. I’ll show you, I’ll show them, starting t’night that I am the real deal. I just hope you’ll be watching somewhere as well as The Undertaker, then you’ll realise that you’ve got no choice but to accept that Ted DiBiase is going all the way the top whether you like it or not.

*Major Heat*

“Priceless” plays again to heat with the very serious DiBiase placing the stick down on the mat, giving Bischoff a stern look before turning round to leave the ring. Maryse & Jackson follow him, leaving a still smirking Bischoff all alone to watch as DiBiase walks back up the ramp ignoring the booing fans again.

*Video Promo*

The WWE Women’s Champion, Melina is dressed to compete and is making her way through back with the women’s title draped over her shoulder. Now we can see John Morrison, showered & changed run up her to join her, relaxing her even more as they walk through the halls together.

*Commercial Break*

“Paparazzi”

The WWE Women’s Champion, Melina walks out to the stage along with John Morrison to a large pop and Raw’s host, Leticia Cline walks towards them. Her music cuts and allows Leticia to speak to the Women’s Champion.

Leticia Cline:
Melina you’re about to defend your W-W-E Women’s Championship and I hear that you went and asked Eric Bischoff to defend your title t’night, but I have to ask if what Mia Rain said to you last week has anything to do with that.

Melina’s smile goes and she looks very serious right now.

Melina:
If you want me to be honest Leticia, yeah it does. What she said last week about me not being a fighting champion or even knowing I was a champion in the first place, it made me angry because I’ve worked so hard to be the Women’s Champion. It doesn’t matter who says it but it’s not nice. I don’t want anyone believing what she said, especially all these fans across the world and I’m going to do all I can to prove her wrong, starting t’night, then we’ll see what she has t’ say. And you never know Leticia, she may be next on my list.

Leticia Cline: Alright, well good luck t’night.

Melina smiles at her and heads down the ramp as her music starts to play. As she gets in the ring after her trademark entrance, she hands her title over to the referee and psyches herself up for the contest with Morrison clapping on the outside.

“You Can Look”

Accompanied by her twin sister, Nikki, Brie Bella struts out to the stage looking ready for action. Dressed identically, they walk down the ramp to the ring with Melina watching them every step of the way.

*Match #2*
WWE Women’s Championship
Melina (c) w/John Morrison vs. Brie Bella w/Nikki Bella

The Women’s Champion sure was out to impress, and one person she had to impress was Mia Rain who walked out to the stage early on in the contest and watched on from the stage. Melina was certainly aware of her presence and even upping her game, combating the swap tactics of the Bella twins. After kicking out of a single arm DDT, Brie rolled towards the apron, and with Melina’s as well as the ref’s attention locked on Rain, Nikki swapped places and rolled in to the ring after rolling her sister out.

Playing possum she allowed Melina to walk towards her before sitting up and rolling her in to a small package, but the Women’s Champion just survived. As they returned to their feet together, Melina struck first and barely a minute later she wrapped it up with the California Dream, an inverted STF to secure herself the victory and retain the title, leading to a sarcastic applause from the obviously unimpressed Rain at the top of the stage. Melina made a point of raising her title up in the air and facing Rain with Morrison joining her in the ring, but Rain just smirked and headed to the back leaving the Women’s Champion to enjoy her victory.

Winner: By pinfall, and still the WWE Women’s Champion, Melina.

*Cut Backstage*

The WWE Champion, Batista is getting ready in his locker room for his tag team match later on when Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley walks in. She’s looking far more composed than last week, still a little low key as Batista hears the door close and turns round, looking surprised to see her standing there.

Hi.

Batista: Hey Steph, what are you doing here here?

Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley: Actually, I’m fine. I feel a lot better now than I have in a long time. It feels like a weight’s been lifted you know and I wanted to thank you for looking out for me like you did last week. It’s nice to know that I have someone I can rely on right now, so I wanted to come by and say thank you in person.

Steph gently strokes his arm, again surprising The Animal.

Batista:
Hey don’t mention it. Of all people I know what Hun’er can be like, but y’know if he gives you anymore problems all you have t’ do is call me right?

Steph smiles and hugs an awkward looking Batista.

You’re a big baby really aren’t you?

Steph pulls away just as Randy Orton & Darren Young walk in and they look stunned to see Batista & Steph in a compromising position.

Randy Orton:
Well I hope we’re not interrupting anything.

Batista: Oh you’d like that wouldn’t you Randy so you can go run tell Hun’er?

Randy Orton: Whoa Dave, what makes you say that? Like I said last week my big problem’s Hun’er. After ev’rything we’ve been through I think you can appreciate that. You an’ I may not see eye t’ eye Dave but my only problem with you is that you’ve got the one thing I want, the W-W-E title. My problem like yours with Hun’er runs deeper than that. We’ve both been stabbed in the back by him. You know as much a I do how much either of us have forgot about that and that’s why I’m here. Right now he’s lost it and we know what he’s capable of when he’s like this. We need t’ make sure we’ve got each other’s back, and I know that’s going t’ sound strange but you have to know it makes sense. I know you understand and I know you hate Hun’er as much as I do.

Batista: You got that right but why in the hell would I trust you huh Randy? You’re just as bad as he is and nothing you can say will make me think any diff’rent.

Randy Orton: Look Dave I get it. In your shoes I’d feel the exact same but right now you know that Triple H will do anything to get his hands on the W-W-E title whether it means putting either of us out on the shelf. . .

Batista: . . . I could say the same about you.

Randy Orton: Dave listen, I’m here telling you to your face that I want nothing more than t’ be the W-W-E Champion but I’m going to do it in the ring at Survivor Series the right way. Can you say that about Hun’er? I know I can’t. You have t’ trust me on this, and later on you’ll have no choice but t’ trust me. . .

Batista: Yeah well we’ll wait an’ see won’t we Randy but the only person I’m looking out for right now is me.

Randy Orton: From where I’m standing it looks like there’s someone else and just ask yourself Dave what Hun’er would think if he was here right now. I don’t think he’d be too happy d’ you? Think about what I’ve said Dave and I’ll see you out there.

Orton calmly turns round and leaves the room, followed by his rookie, Young.

Is it me or has he actually got a point?

Batista: I hate t’ say it but I think you’re right, not that I like it.

Dave & Steph look at each other with Orton’s words remaining firmly with them.

*Commercial Break*

“Live for the Moment”

A big pop greets the trio of Matt Hardy, Gregory Helms & Shannon Moore as the lifelong friends from North Carolina make their way out to the stage with Moore dressed for action. Matt poses for the fans as Leticia Cline walks towards them and the music cuts.

Leticia Cline:
Next week guys you’ll be competing in the second semi final of the tag team title tournament against the winners of t’night’s match and I have to ask you how you’re feeling with that huge match in just a week’s time.

Matt Hardy: ‘ticia, us three go back a long way. They’re like my brothers. These are the moments we’ve dreamed of all the way back to the Omega days back home in North Carolina an’ you can be damn sure we’re gonna make the most of it.

Leticia extends the microphone to Helms.

Gregory Helms:
Like Matt said, we’re like family. We’ve known each other practically our entire lives, an’ the chance t’ be World Tag Team Champions is what we got in this business for. I can’t speak f’ Matt but next week’s gonna be the biggest match I’ve been in f’ a long, long time, an’ after what I’ve been through the last year I know you’ve gotta make the most of any chance y’get ‘cause you don’t know what’s round the corner. One thing I gotta say though, the fact we’re gonna be in there with Rey Msyterio, a good friend of ours makes it even better. We know a lot about his rookie too, an’ I’m tellin’ ya he ain’t no rookie. Shannon’s gonna find that out f’ himself any minute but he can handle it right buddy?

Helms taps Moore on the shoulder and looking ready for action, Moore nods his head.

Leticia Cline:
Well thanks for me joining me guys and good luck t’night Shannon.

“Booyaka 619”

A huge pyro explosion goes off in the arena and the combination of Rey Mysterio & Mystico hit the stage to a massive pop. They hit opposite ends of the stage and get the crowd going before heading back to the middle of the stage to join Leticia. Again, the music comes to a temporary halt.

Leticia Cline:
Rey in just a few moments your rookie Mystico will be in action but next week you’ll be in action with him against Matt Hardy and Gregory Helms for a place in the final of the tournament to crown new World Tag Team Champions at Survivor Series. What are your thoughts on that match next week and the prospect of being a tag team champion with your rookie?

Rey Mysterio: Y’know Leticia I gotta say I wasn’t sure what t’ think when I heard about this whole mentor rookie thing, but when I found out I was going t’ be a mentor and t’ Mystico, I was excited. I know a lot o’ people don’t know much about him but I sure do. He’s one of the biggest names in Mexico and it’s an honour f’ me t’ have the chance t’ be tag team champions with him. I know how good he is and I know we can do it. Matt an’ Greg might be our buddies but next week it’s all about business an’ they’ll tell you the exact same thing. All I can say is we can’t wait either.

Leticia nods at Rey and then the music starts off again as they head down the ramp for action.

*Match #3*
Mystico w/Rey Mysterio vs. Shannon Moore w/Matt Hardy & Gregory Helms

With a lot of watching eyes around the ring, Mystico & Moore put on an exciting fast paced contest for the Huntsville audience. It was Mystico that impressed from the get go, and despite repeated encouragement from Matt & Helms, Moore couldn’t handle the talented Mexican. Rey was watching with pride as his rookie went at Moore all hell for leather, barely giving him a second to breathe. Moore did manage to get some momentum but after missing a missile dropkick, Mystico exploded back in to action. As soon as both men were back on their feet, Mystico leapt up in to the air to connect with a hurricanrana. Moore escaped that one at two but raced back up in to a springboard arm drag followed by tilt-a-whirl headscissors and a springboard moonsault.

To the relief of his buddies on the outside, Moore kicked out at two but the onslaught didn’t end there as Mystico urged him and caught him with a drop toe hold, sending Moore on to the second rope. Like his mentor, Mystico went for the 619, or as what he calls the El Pendulo, a tiger feint kick. He nailed it to a huge cheer with Rey loving every second on the outside. Matt & Helms tried to encourage Moore, but as he staggered back up, Mystico composed himself on the apron and watched on as Moore struggled back up in a daze to turn round to see his opponent springboard off the top and drill him with a single arm DDT to a massive pop.

The Mexican wasted no time in hooking the leg for the cover to pick up a big win heading in to next week’s semi final clash with a tag team title match waiting in the wings at the Survivor Series for the winners. Rey joined his rookie in the ring and congratulated him with a handshake and a brief guy hug. Matt & Helms then joined them as Moore came round, and the opponents next week all shook hands before Rey & Mystico left the ring to a big pop, slapping hands with the fans in the front row as they headed back up the ramp.

Winner: Mystico by pinfall.

*Commercial Break*

*Video Recap*
From Last Week

Sheamus
is standing in the middle of the ring with a microphone in his possession, and he sn-iggers at seeing the replay from last week on the tron. He looks up and looks at the crowd, still smirking as his music cuts.

Sheamus:
Y’know last week was a great week. I’ve not been here two minutes an’ pretty much ev’ry week’s been a great week. In fact, I’ve still not been pinned, an’ no one’s even come close t’ makin’ me tap out. T’at’s why it shocks me t’ hear people sayin’ they’re amazed that someone who’s been in the business f’ as long as I have is already the Intercontinental Champion. Well I’ll tell y’what people. No one should be shocked. The only thing shockin’ ‘bout all t’is is t’at it took me as long as it did. Me bein’ a champion on Raw is a sign of t’ings to come, I promise y’ t’at. I’m gonna dominate this show f’ a long time t’ come, mark my words. T’is is only the beginnin’ f’ The Celtic Warrior. Ev’ryone in the locker room should be very afraid, an’ that goes f’ one person in-particular. That person goes by the name of Carlito. . . Carlito, y’made a big mistake fella, a very big mistake. Y’might’ve had the guts t’ spit in my face but y’crossed the wrong person Carlito. You’re gonna regret crossin’ me I tella ya. I’m gonna make sure y’do. No one spits in my face an’ gets away with it. . . no one. . . Let’s see if you’ve got the guts t’ come down here an’ face me man t’ man t’night. An’ let me make this clear for ya, either y’come down here like a man or I’m comin’ back there f’ y’fella. It’s your choice. Either way, you’re in big trouble.

“I spit in the face of people who don’t want t’ be cool. . .”

Wearing his trunks and one of his own T-shirts, Carlito strolls out to the stage with a microphone, and Sheamus locks his eyes on him. Carlito looks a bit surprised as he looks down at the angry Irishman, and his music grinds to a halt.

Carlito:
Hey, there’s no need f’ that Sheamus. An’ just so you know, I’m not scared of jou. Jour the one who looks like he’s scared. Ju look like jou’ve seen a ghost. . . No wait. Jou just look like a ghost.

Sheamus isn’t amused as he glares up at the laid back Carlito.

Carlito:
Jou need to calm down. Jou might be the Intercontinental Champion but I won the United States Championship on my debut. Now that’s cool. Jou say jou’ve not been here two minutes and you’re already a champion, but Sheamus, it took me just minutes. Look it up, it’s there. It kind o’ makes jou look stupid right now huh? Maybe now jou know why I’m not scared of jou either, and I didn’t run away from jou last week. I just got cold standing next to a human ice sculpture. That’s jou by the way, just so jou know.

Sheamus: You’re a funny guy Carlito, an’ since you’re not scared fella, why don’t y’get y’ass down here right now? That’s unless y’don’t wanna end up like y’brother.

Carlito: I would, but I don’t wanna embarrass jou anymore. I mean jou’ve got enough problems lookin’ like dat. Plus I have nightmares about the gingers. If it’s all the same with jou, I think I’m gonna stay up here.

Sheamus: That’s right. Stay up there like the coward that y’are. I don’t blame ya, but like I said before, y’don’t have a choice in t’is. Either y’come down here an’ get y’ass handed t’ you like a man or I come up there myself.
Carlito: Okay. Jou want some of dis? Jou got it. Remember jou asked f’ dis.

Carlito pulls his shirt off and throws it down as he makes his way down the ramp, psyching himself up as Sheamus takes his own T-shirt off and drops both the microphone and his Intercontinental title. He gears himself up for Carlito’s imminent arrival, but it seems Carlito is having second thoughts. He steps up on to the apron but steps back down. The Celtic Warrior isn’t happy and walks over to the apron, then urges Carlito to get him and starts calling him a coward, pissing off.

He teases getting back up again when we can see his brother, Eddie Colon sneaking in the ring and running up behind Sheamus. Eddie clubs him across the back, catching the Irishman totally off guard. He’s tough though and fights him off, shoving him back down to the mat. Carlito then gets in the ring and helps his brother out, spinning Sheamus round and pummelling him with right hands. He tries for an irish whip and Sheamus reverses it, firing him in to the ropes. Carlito grabs hold of them and holds on to them in desperation, pissing Sheamus off no end.

Sheamus charges right at him and in to a raised boot, sending The Celtic Warrior staggering away from the ropes, allowing Carlito to walk up behind him and plant him with the Backstabber to a big pop. Eddie stands up and joins his brother in smiling at the sight of Sheamus squirming round on the canvas. “Cool” plays and the Colon brothers have a brief hug before leaving the ring and heading up the ramp. They get to the stage and turn round to see the angry Intercontinental Champion sitting up. The Puerto Rican siblings continue laughing, angering Sheamus even more as he glares back at them.

*Cut to the Arena*

*Match #4*
Carlito w/Eddie Colon vs. Orlando Jordan

Carlito was waiting in the ring with his brother, Eddie for his opponent, but as Jordan made his entrance and walked down the ramp, he was jumped by The Celtic Warrior & Intercontinental Champion, Sheamus. The intense Irishman clubbed him across and pummelled him on the ramp before firing him in to the barricade, surprising the hell out of the Puerto Rican siblings in the ring. They looked on as Sheamus glared at them and slowly walked towards the steps and menacingly entered the ring.

Realising he had no choice but to act, Carlito charged at him but ran right in to a big boot from the scary as hell Irishman. Eddie looked scared to say the least as Sheamus walked towards him and then exploded with a fury of right hands before whipping him in to the ropes and connecting with a Brogue Kick. Eddie was all but out for the count while his brother began to stir on the mat. The Celtic Warrior went right after Eddie and dragged him in to position for the High Cross as medics attended to Jordan on the ramp.

Sheamus was focused on one thing and one thing only, but fortunately for Eddie, big brother came to the rescue and dragged him down to safety and pulled him out of the ring while sliding out himself too to escape the frenzied Intercontinental Champion. Sheamus was livid and glared at them, watching them walk round the ring, getting out of harm’s way. He then went looking for a microphone, still fuming as he collected one from Lilian Garcia.

Result: Non-Starter.

Sheamus: You wanna run away again huh fella? Fine, have it your way, but let me make this clear for ya. Y’can’t escape f’ever Carlito. I will get my hands on ya I promise an’ it ain’t gonna be fun let me tell ya, an’ when I’m done it won’t just be your brother who gets hurt. Only this time neither of y’will be comin’ back. I’m gonna make sure of it if it’s the last thing I do.

“Written in Your Face” plays to a chorus of boos as Sheamus drops the microphone and glares up at the not so jovial Puerto Rican siblings on the ramp. Sheamus picks his Intercontinental Championship up off the mat and throws it over his shoulder, still very angry having left a definite impression on Carlito & Eddie Colon.

*Video Promo*

We’re shown some backstage footage of Ted DiBiase & Ezekiel Jackson along with Maryse making their way through back ready for action and looking very fired up, and then the camera switches to a shot of a focused Randy Orton with Darren Young walking through the halls. Now we cut to the WWE Champion, Batista heading through the back looking somewhat apprehensive as he prepares to team up with one of the men he’ll face at the Survivor Series, and that’s coming up next!

*Commercial Break*

*Match #5*
Batista & Randy Orton w/Darren Young vs. Ted DiBiase & Ezekiel Jackson w/Maryse

To the surprise of most, Orton & Batista managed to co-exist comfortably, but The Animal was very wary to say the least. The rivals came up against the determined mentor & rookie combination, and after a smart distraction from DiBiase, Jackson turned the tables on Orton, catching him with a thunderous clothesline that turned The Viper inside out. The rookie showed everyone just how strong & dangerous he is. He took it to Orton, inflicting some serious pain on him. Orton was in a bad way after being on the wrong end of a backbreaker and then a bearhug. The Legend Killer was struggling but managed to fight himself free, fighting for his life.

With the crowd torn, he managed to fight his way down on to his feet to a decent pop and ran the ropes but came running back in to a stomp to the gut. Jackson wasted no time in scooping him up off his feet and on to his shoulder, but once again Orton fought back and countered with an inverted headlock backbreaker to another decent pop. Both men crawled across to their respective corners and tagged their partners to a huge cheer as the WWE Champion hit the ring along with DiBiase. They charged at each other with Batista taking the youngster down with a clothesline and then another.

The resilient DiBiase picked himself back up and was whipped ferociously in to the turnbuckle pads. Batista charged at him and hit him with a series of shoulder thrusts. The Animal stepped back as the sore looking DiBiase staggered out in to his path and a spinning side slam. Batista went for the cover but DiBiase kicked out fairly comfortably before the ref could count to three. As the match entered its closing stages, Batista & Jackson were the legal men and the rookie was leaving his mark on the WWE Champion. He managed to dodge a spear and within a second he grabbed The Animal and tossed him about like a rag doll with a release belly to belly suplex.

DiBiase was looking very proud of his rookie, but The Animal wasn’t done yet. Jackson was on top but after an irish whip, Batista held on to the top rope and drove his boot down the onrushing Jackson’s throat, sending him staggering away from the ropes. DiBiase panicked and ran across the apron, only to get knocked down by the WWE Champion, and as the dazed rookie turned round, Batista flew at him and took him down with a hellacious spear. With the crowd cheering, Batista went for the cover only for Jackson to get his shoulder up before three. Looking slightly disappointed, Batista took his time in standing back up, watching Jackson squirm.

DiBiase was back up and sensed the danger, as did the worried Maryse on the outside too. Ted slipped back in the ring behind The Animal, but fortunately Orton saw him and raced in to the ring himself. He charged across and took DiBiase down with a clothesline, and as he picked himself back up he found himself on the end of an RKO. The crowd were cheering in a big way as DiBiase rolled out to the floor and Batista stared right at Orton, not sure what to make of his partner. Orton just stared back as Jackson made it back up to his feet, still showing the effects of the spear, and gaining Batista’s attention again. The WWE Champion went to the finish the job, nailing him with a spinebuster as Orton left the ring and went back to his corner.

Batista glanced back at his partner before dragging the fallen Jackson back up and setting him up for the Batista Bomb. The crowd were going nuts and they rose to their feet as The Animal showed off his own strength by lifting the rookie up above his head and sending him crashing down to the mat before covering him to pick up the victory for him & Orton to a huge pop. “In The End” played with the fans still cheering as Orton entered the ring as Batista was passed his WWE title. They looked awkwardly at each other as a frustrated DiBiase sat up on the outside, still a little groggy. Orton nodded his head at Batista in the ring and then left the ring to walk back up the ramp with his own rookie, Young, turning back and looking back in the ring, leaving the puzzled Batista with something to think about.

Winners: Batista & Randy Orton by pinfall.

*Cut Backstage*

Todd Grisham
is standing by at the interview set, appearing to be slightly nervous.

Todd Grisham:
Joining me at this time is one of the men who will challenge Batista for the W-W-E Championship at Survivor Series and who t’night will be taking on The Undertaker in the main event. . . Please welcome my guest at this time, Triple H.

A barrage of boos can be heard coming through the arena as the camera zooms out to show a very serious looking Triple H in his ring gear standing there alongside him.

Todd Grisham:
I’ll get to your match with The Undertaker later on in a moment but first I want to ask you about the triple threat match for the W-W-E Championship six weeks from now. You’ve made no secret of how much you want to be the W-W-E Champion, so much so that it led to your wife Stephanie demanding a divorce last week. . .

Triple H: . . . I’m not here to talk about Stephanie. As far as I’m concerned she can have her divorce. Right now I have far more important things to care about. As much as she thinks the world revolves around her, it doesn’t. She doesn’t care about what I want and like I’ve said all along, I’ll get what I want and I’m going to get it at the Survivor Series when I beat Batista and take what should’ve been mine in the first place. If Steph can’t handle that, that’s her problem. She’ll just have to deal with it like Dave will because it’s going t’ happen. I said I’d beat Ric at SummerSlam and end his career and I did. This is no diff’rent. I will walk out of Survivor Series as the new W-W-E Champion and there’s not a damn thing anyone can do t’ stop me.

Todd Grisham: Well we’ll have to wait a few weeks to find out whether that will indeed be the case but we won’t have to wait much longer for The Undertaker’s big return t’ Raw. What are your thoughts on having to face him later on in our main event?

Triple H: I’m sure Eric Bischoff is feeling pleased with himself but I’m the one who’ll have the last laugh like I did last week. I told him he’d have no choice but to give me what I deserved and look what happened. I’ve got my shot at the W-W-E title and I’m damn sure going t’ take it. He might think The Undertaker’s going to do his work for him t’night but that’s not going t’ happen either. Make no mistake about Bischoff, I will beat The Undertaker t’night and I will be the new W-W-E Champion. Maybe after t’night you’ll finally realise that there’s nothing you or anyone can do t’ stop that from happening.

Meaning business, Triple H stares down the lens before the camera eventually fades out.

*Video Promo*

The angry duo of Mr. McMahon & John ‘Bradshaw’ Layfield, the depleted Corporation are stomping their way through back, and it looks like they’re headed for the ring for when we come back!

*Commercial Break*

*Video Recap*
From Last Week

World Tag Team Championship Tournament First Round
Triple Threat Elimination Match
The Big Show & Justin Gabriel vs. Rey Mysterio & Mystico vs. John ‘Bradshaw’ Layfield & Shane McMahon w/Mr. McMahon

The crowd were getting right behind Gabriel, and he wasn’t done there. JBL was rattled in a big way and made it back up, only to fall victim to a super kick. Gabriel dropped to his knees immediately and went for the cover, but he and the crowd were left disappointed as Vince placed his son’s foot on the rope. The boos were deafening as Vince played all innocent, but Gabriel shrugged it off and went straight to the top rope, dragging JBL closer. The fans rose to their feet as Gabriel got ready for the 450, but Vince jumped up on to the apron to distract both the ref & Gabriel. The South African snapped & jumped down, going right after the Chairman of the Board.

Shane was fortunate enough to dodge an oncoming Show on the outside with the big man running right in to the ring post. It only sent Show down to his knees, but Shane entered the ring, sensing the situation and helped JBL back up to his knees behind the unwitting Gabriel. The rookie eventually turned round as the ref dealt with Vince, and Gabriel charged right at him, sending him down with a clothesline, and then another to send him back down to the floor over the top. Only as he turned back round, JBL was back up and took his head off with a Clothesline from Hell.

Boos rang all around the arena as Vince stepped down off the apron and allowed the ref to count the fall, resulting in Gabriel & Show being eliminated. Show didn’t take it so well, and Vince’s smugness didn’t help matters. With Shane crawling up close by, Show saw red. He stripped the announce table to the shock of JR, King and their guests, who stood up straight away. Shane was then dragged up by Show, who was absolutely fuming. The giant held on to him by the throat and sent him crashing through the table with a chokeslam, resulting in a huge pop.

JBL & Vince were shocked, and they were even more shocked when Mysterio slipped in the ring behind Layfield and rolled him up for a cover. JBL kicked out at two, but as he made his way back up, he followed Rey as he back tracked to the ropes and walked right in to a drop toe hold that sent him on to the second rope. The crowd rose to their feet again as Mysterio dialled up and connected with the 619. Vince was too busy worrying about Shane to care as the dazed JBL picked himself up with the focused Mysterio steadying himself on the apron.

Show helped Gabriel on the outside, looking over at the panicked Mr. McMahon, as back in the ring, Mysterio hit the springboard and a seated senton to pick up the win for him & Mystico, booking themselves a match against Hardy & Helms in the semi finals. Vince was calling for help as Mystico joined Rey to celebrate their win, and they were soon joined by Hardy, Helms & Moore. EMTs ran down the ramp to attend to Shane, who wasn’t moving with the intense Show and pissed off Gabriel still looking on. The semi final opponents all shook hands in the ring, showing each other a great deal of respect as Vince continued to yell at the EMTs to help his son.

We’re shown clips of Shane McMahon being carried to the back on a stretcher with Mr. McMahon looking very worried as he walks up the ramp with him. JBL also looks extremely concerned for his half-brother, who’s conscious but in a bad way. He’s got a neck brace on and Vince tells him he’s going to be okay.

*Cut to the Arena*

“No chance, that’s what y’got. . .”

Just as serious as they were before the break, Mr. McMahon and his son, John ‘Bradshaw’ Layfield enter the arena with faces like thunder, met by a ton of heat from the fans. They look in to the crowd with disgust as they stomp their way down the ramp and in to the ring where Vince wastes no time in demanding a microphone from Lilian Garcia. He stops & stares in to the stands, shaking his head with disgust as his music cuts, still having boos thrown at him, angering Layfield just as much.

Vince McMahon:
SSHHHHUT UP!

*Major Heat*

Vince McMahon: I bet you’re loving this aren’t you? I bet you’re all getting some sick kick out of what happened t’ my son Shane last week, but let me tell you this; myself and John certainly aren’t. You might’ve enjoyed seeing him carried out of the arena on a stretcher last week at the hands of The Big Show but let me assure you that we are going to ensure we get retribution for Shane.

*Heat*

Vince McMahon: What The Big Show did was nothing short of despicable, and thanks to his unprovoked actions, Shane will be lucky if he can walk by the New Year.

*Pop*

Vince McMahon: Oh you find that amusing do you? Let me ask you this. How would you feel had it been a member of your family laid up all helpless in a hospital bud huh? WOULD YOU FIND THAT FUNNY?. . . Y’know I’m sure you sick bastards would, however I’m not going t’ let you or anybody enjoy the pain an’ suffering my boy’s going through right now. If my bitter wife hadn’t have taken my authority away you can be damn sure heads would roll around here, make no mistake about it. Instead I’m going t’ have t’ stand idley by while Eric Bischoff lets his old buddy Big Show walk around here without a care in the world.

*Big Pop*

Vince McMahon: You might think that’s how this is going to work out but it’s not. I’m not going to allow any further miscarriage of justice. I’ve had about as much as I can take of Eric Bischoff and this time I’m going to ensure that there is justice. If I have t’ go to the board myself and ensure this is dealt with properly, I will. I’m going t’ do whatever it takes t’ make sure that. . .

“Back in Black”

Eric Bischoff hits the stage for a second time tonight, not looking as relaxed as he was earlier. With a microphone in hand, he looks down at what’s left of The Corporation, and they’re not at all pleased to see Raw’s Head of Authority.

Eric Bischoff:
Vince f’ once I can understand your pain. No one wants to see anyone get injured, least of all me, however as you know injuries, well they’re just a part of this business.

*Cheers*

Eric Bischoff: Had it been an unprovoked attack Vince then I would feel the need to take action, however as you and I both know, this wasn’t an unprovoked attack. Big Show an’ Shane were involved in a sanctioned match, meaning my hands are tied.

*Pop*

Vince McMahon: They’re tied because you want them to be. You were never going to punish Big Show, admit it.

Eric Bischoff: Listen to me Vince, if I had to punish Show or anyone for that matter, I wouldn’t hesitate. The bottom line is Vince he’s done absolutely nothing wrong. What happened t’ Shane was unfortunate but like I said, these things happen.

Vince McMahon: Really? My son can’t walk because of something Big Show did and that’s your response? These things happen? Well Eric, let’s see what happens next shall we? You of all people know I don’t take things lying down. If you’re not going to punish him I’ll sure as hell make sure someone does and we’ll see what happens t’ you too.

Eric Bischoff: Vince that almost sounded like a threat.

A furious JBL grabs the microphone from his father.

John ‘Bradshaw’ Layfield:
That’s because it was Bischoff. If you think for a second we’re going to see this travesty go unpunished, you’re a bigger fool than we thought you were. Just because these ingrates don’t see you for the disgrace that you are doesn’t mean you or your associate won’t be made accountable for what happened to Shane because they will. You can try to dismiss this all you want but it’s not going away. The more you distance yourself from doing your job properly the more you damage yourself. . .

Eric Bischoff: . . . LOOK! Accuse me of whatever you want okay, that’s fine, I’ve already heard from the board about what happened last week, and that includes Linda Vince. They agreed like me that it was unfortunate and that it’s just one of those things that happens in. . .

John ‘Bradshaw’ Layfield: . . . One of those things? ONE OF THOSE THINGS? BIG SHOW CHOKESLAMMED SHANE THROUGH THAT ANNOUNCE TABLE FOR NO REASON WHATSOEVER AND YOU’RE TELLING US IT’S JUST ONE OF THOSE THINGS?

*Pop*

John ‘Bradshaw’ Layfield: HOW WOULD YOU FEEL ERIC IF I MARCHED UP THERE RIGHT NOW AND THREW YOU IN TO THIS GATHERING OF PLEBIANS AND I PUT IT DOWN AS JUST ONE OF THOSE THI. . .

“Crank It Up”

A huge cheer breaks out as The Big Show and his rookie, Justin Gabriel walk out to join Bischoff on the stage, both dressed casually and with Show in a possession of a microphone. Vince & J.B.L. glare up at him with fury in their eyes, not amusing Show all that much as he stares back at them.

The Big Show:
Hey John, since it looks like you wanna make threats, why don’t you come up here right now? I’ve got no problem doing to you what I did t’ Shane.

*Big Pop*

The Big Show: This ain’t got anything t’ do with Eric. This is about you punks an’ me.

*Pop*

The Big Show: I said after Unf’given I was gonna get some payback an’ last week was just the start. From where I’m standin’, there’s still two of. . .

John ‘Bradshaw’ Layfield: . . . Congratulations Show, there are two of us standing here, however I regret to inform you that last week wasn’t the start of any retribution you have in mind. It was the first and final act of retribution. I won’t allow you or anyone to inflict any further suffering on my father.

The Big Show: Well John, don’t worry. It’s not Vince I’m after. . . it’s you.

*Big Pop*

The Big Show: See John I know that hurting you an’ Shane will hurt your dad anyway. The thought of watching Vince suffer while I hurt you. . .

John ‘Bradshaw’ Layfield: . . . YOU CAN GET THAT THOUGHT OF YOUR HEAD RIGHT NOW BECAUSE IT’S NOT GOING T’ HAPPEN. . . We told you before Unf’given we’re not threatened by anyone. You might’ve put Shane in the hospital but we’re not intimidated by you Show. We proved that when we beat you and pretty boy there. . .

The Big Show: . . . Yeah we both know how that happened and I guarantee you can’t do it again now you’re a man down.

John ‘Bradshaw’ Layfield: I admire your confidence however it’s very much misguided. You might’ve got t’ Shane last week but there is nothing you can do to overcome our family.

Eric Bischoff: Gentleman this is all very entertaining but. . .

The Big Show: . . . Hold on Eric I’m almost done. . . J-B-L, how about you put your money where your mouth is? You might think you’re untouchable and I’m gonna give you the chance t’ prove it. . . I wanna settle this once an’ f’ all, and there’s only one way or place I know t’ do it. You might know it as hell in a cell.

*Massive Pop*

J.B.L. & Vince are taken aback by that one.

The Big Show:
Oh that’s not all. I won’t be happy just crushing you. I want you gone John, f’ good. I want your career on the line, and when I win we won’t have t’ see you ever again.

*Big Roar*

The Big Show: And since you’re so confident, I don’t see any reason why you’d say no unless you’re full of it.

Vince takes back the stick from his son.

Vince McMahon:
Don’t listen to him John. There’s absolutely no reason for you to do what he wants, just ignore him.

A very serious J.B.L. asks for it back, and reluctantly he gives it him back.

It goes without saying that I respect your opinion but this is my decision.

J.B.L. turns his head and looks up at Show.

I’ll agree to your proposal on one condition, if you agree to put your career on the line too, then I’ll more than happily accept and end your miserable career.

The Big Show: Hey that’s fine with me. You’re on!

“Crank It Up” plays with the surprised looking Bischoff turning to Show with Vince doing the same in the ring with his son, but both Show & Layfield only focused on each other.

Jim Ross: Coming up after the break folks, we’ve got the first semi final in the World Tag Team Championship tournament where we’ll learn the first team who’ll challenge for the vacant titles at the Survivor Series. Don’t go anywhere!

*Commercial Break*

*Match #6*
World Tag Team Championship Tournament – First Semi Final
JTG & Homicide vs. Christopher Daniels & Kaval

Both teams were up for this one with a shot at the World Tag Team titles at stake for the winners, and it was JTG & Homicide that started the stronger, catching the undefeated Daniels & Kaval off guard in the opening minutes. The Bronx born mentor & rookie duo teamed well, and after a tag from JTG, the rookie entered the ring as his mentor fired Kaval in to the ropes before connecting with a diving leg lariat. As Kaval then sat up, Homicide ran across the mat and nailed him with a shining wizard, met with a strong reaction from the Huntsville crowd. Unfortunately for the fan favourites, Kaval kicked out and their opponents came back at them, turning the tables and working well to gain the upper hand as the match went on.

Daniels was well in control, coming so close to ending the contest just as it looked like JTG was about to counter, only for Daniels to level him with an enzuigiri. JTG got his shoulder up and the contest continued. The boys from the Bronx came back fighting to get the crowd going, and after Homicide dodged a springboard roundhouse (Tidal Wave) from Kaval, he connected with a release exploder suplex. The fans were cheering but Homicide wasn’t done. He was up in a flash and dragged Kaval up with him before firing him hard in to the corner, then followed in and nailed him with the facewash. Kaval was in bad shape and the rookie just tossed him down to the mat with Kaval rolling on to his back.

Homicide flew up to the top rope with Kaval lying beneath him and the fans going nuts, then jumped up in the air came down on to him with a Frog Splash. JTG and the crowd were captivated, watching closely as Homicide desperately covered Kaval, but before the ref could count to three, Daniels hit the ring and pulled Homicide off his partner by his feet. Homicide was furious as he stood up, and so was JTG. The ref blocked JTG off as he ran across the ring, but his rookie didn’t let up. He fired away at Daniels, whipping him in to the ropes as Kaval started to stir. Daniels hit the ropes and fell victim to the West Brooklyn Lariat, and Homicide helped him right back up to send him flying over the top rope to a big pop.

He stared down at him furiously with Kaval making it back up to his feet behind him. Homicide turned round and panicked, running right out at Kaval and a spinning wheel kick. Both men picked themselves back up and Kaval reacted quickest, this time connecting with the Tidal Wave. Homicide wasn’t done and kicked out at two, and as Daniels climbed back up angrily up on to the apron, he called for a tag. He got it and stomped his way in to the ring, helped Homicide up to his feet before planting him with a spin-out powerbomb and then following it up with a split-legged moonsault. Homicide hung on, frustrating Daniels but he went right back to work, trying to finish the job.

It looked as if he would, but as he went for the BME (Best Moonsault Ever), Homicide rolled to safety and Daniels crashed in to the canvas. Homicide was able to tag JTG and he came in flying at Daniels, connecting with a series of clotheslines and then a missile dropkick. As Daniels then struggled back up, JTG was waiting in the wings and then planted him with a sit-out jawbreaker. Daniels was in deep trouble, not moving as the expectant JTG rushed in to making a cover, but to the disappointment of the crowd, Daniels just and only just managed to get his shoulder up at the count of two. JTG shrugged off his own disappointment and stood back up, watching the dazed Daniels lifting his head up off the mat.

Kaval panicked and hit the ring, but JTG saw him coming and ducked a clothesline before stomping him hard in the gut before taking him down with a front flip neckbreaker to a big pop. As he stood back up, Daniels was ready & waiting for him. He grabbed JTG by the arm and tried for an irish whip, but JTG reversed it and sent Daniels crashing in to the turnbuckle pads right by Homicide. JTG ran in but Daniels lifted his boot up in to his face, sending JTG staggering out of the corner in a spin. Daniels then blasted Homicide with a hard right forearm, knocking him off the apron before climbing up to the second rope. He watched JTG turn round and went for a cross body, but JTG rolled through for a cover only for Daniels to kick out at two. They both raced back up to their feet and JTG kicked him in the gut, then ran the ropes and came charging back looking to hit the front flip neckbreaker.

Daniels dodged it though and kicked him in the stomach this time before hitting the Angel’s Wings. Sighs echoed around the arena as Daniels turned his opponent over on to his back and made the cover, getting the three just before Homicide could get back in the ring and break it up, putting himself & Kaval in the final of the tournament, booking their place at the Survivor Series for a shot at the World Tag Team titles. Homicide sat up disappointed in the ring as a smug Daniels rolled out with a groggy Kaval coming to. He joined his partner along with the ref who raised their arms in victory at the foot of the ramp. Daniels was smirking back at Homicide as JTG began to come round, not all too sure of what happened. The victors made their way back up the ramp where Leticia Cline was waiting to speak them, but Daniels sharply grabbed the microphone from her.

Winners: Christopher Daniels & Kaval by pinfall.

Christopher Daniels: Let that be an example to each and ev’ryone of you as to what Kaval and myself can do in that ring. We’re fully aware of how you all believe and hope that whoever our opponents at the Survivor Series will be will defeat us and therefore win the tag team titles we’ve all been fighting for, but I urge you to stand up and take note of ev’rything we have done since we came to this company.

Daniels pauses and looks at his also serious partner with some boos coming from the crowd.

Christopher Daniels:
May I remind you that we have a one hundred percent record, meaning we have yet to be defeated and that will remain the case come the Survivor Series as neither of the teams you’ll see next week are at the standard we are. We are on a diff’rent level to ev’ry other team not only in this company but on the planet, and if you don’t believe us then you’re going to be left disappointed as I assure you there’s only one team who will be the new World Tag Team Champions and you’re looking at them right now.

Daniels hands the microphone over back to a wary Leticia as his & Kaval’s music hits with the title contenders standing there looking very confident of themselves.

*Video Promo*

It’s main event time coming up next and we’re shown pictures of a very focused Triple H walking through the back, just minutes away from going one on one with The Undertaker!

*Commercial Break*

*The Main Event*
The Undertaker vs. Triple H

The Undertaker came out to a huge ovation and was determined to put on a show for his Raw return, but so was The Game. Triple H wasn’t about to lie down & die for The Undertaker and he was the more aggressive. The King of Kings saw off some early dominance from The Dead-Man to gain the upper hand. He ensured that the phenom was subjected to some suffering for a change, giving him a taste of his own medicine. Taker though fought his way to the ropes when in an inverted indian deathlock, not going down well with Triple H. The Game was forced to let the hold go but wasn’t happy about it. He went straight back to work on the phenom, stomping all over him by the ropes.

He was quickly ushered away by the ref as Taker then used them to help him back up to his feet. The Game was right on him, pacing over to his opponent, but there was still life left in The Dead-Man. Taker blocked a right hand and unloaded with several jabs of his own to put Trips on the back foot. Taker then whipped him into the corner and ran at him, nailing him with a hard clothesline. He wasted no time in whipping him in to the opposite corner and repeating the attack. Taker backed out and The Game staggered out to be scooped up on to his opponent’s shoulder, and The Undertaker ran back in to the opposite corner to drop his head on to the top turnbuckle pad for the Snake Eyes.

As The Game’s head bounced off the pad, Taker turned back to run the ropes and then came charging back to level Trips with a thunderous big boot to a huge cheer. It wasn’t enough to see off The King of Kings, far from it. Taker looked to be on his way to a triumphant return to Raw when he grabbed The Game for a chokeslam, but he didn’t count on Triple H jumping back and landing on his feet. Taker was shocked and was quickly whipped him in to the ropes, and as Taker came back at him, The Game sent him crashing back first in to the canvas with a spinning spinebuster. With a sadistic smirk on his face, it was clear he wasn’t done.

He watched intently as Taker clawed his way back up until he couldn’t wait any longer, snapping and pulling his opponent in to place for the Pedigree. The crowd booed but for no long as the phenom countered with a back body drop. Trips wasn’t down for long and as he got back up to a vertical base, he reversed an irish whip and connected with a high knee strike. The Game then dragged his arm across his neck, signalling the end was near and then did the unthinkable, scooping Taker up in to place for a Tombstone Piledriver. The crowd were in shock, but to their relief & ecstasy, Taker managed to counter, only somewhat though as The King of Kings slipped down to safety behind him and low blowed The Dead-Man, earning himself a disqualification.

It didn’t seem to bother him one bit as he just stared down remorselessly at Taker writhing around on the mat. He then turned to the apron and left the ring, only to collect his trusty sledgehammer to a ton of heat. The crowd booed like mad, looking very worried for their hero who looked to be in impending danger as Triple H menacingly climbed back in the ring with his familiar ally. He slowly walked towards Taker as the phenom clawed himself back up, totally unaware of what was waiting for him with the crowd desperately trying to warn. The Game was gunning for him and lifted the sledgehammer up above his head, and as Taker turned round he brought it down, but Taker stopped him before it could hit his head by grabbing The Game’s throat.

The crowd cheered and Taker responded by planting The Game with a chokeslam to a huge roar. The sledgehammer fell out of Triple H’s hand as he hit the mat, and Taker’s eyes were fixed on it. He stared at it for several seconds before grabbing it to a massive pop. The Undertaker familiarised himself with The Game’s own weapon as Triple H began to sit up, and then we heard a ton of boos break out. We then saw Ted DiBiase & Ezekiel Jackson storm the ring and jump Taker, clubbing him down to his knees. The boos continued to ring round as the intense duo stomped all over him. They then backed away as Taker was squirming around on the mat and Triple H dragged himself back on his ass in to the corner. He watched on as DiBiase instructed Jackson to take action, and the rookie dragged him up like a rag doll as Maryse walked out in to the arena and down the ramp with a big smile on her face.

Jackson looked mean as hell as he then planted Taker with the Book of Ezekiel. More boos rang out as DiBiase then turned his head, looked down and saw the sledgehammer. A light bulb went off above his head and he bent down to pick it up, then shouted more instructions at his rookie. Jackson dragged the lifeless Taker up as DiBiase psyched himself up, getting extremely fired up, and as Jackson pushed Taker forward, DiBiase levelled him with the sledgehammer to a barrage of boos. Sat down in the corner, The Game smirked as DiBiase & Jackson stared down intensely at Taker, who lay flat out on the mat. DiBiase then dropped the sledgehammer as “Priceless” played and threw his arms up in the air standing above his Survivor Series opponent’s body. He then laughed at the crowd’s booing him before the curtain came down on this week’s Raw with The Game still smiling in the corner as DiBiase stood tall with Maryse cuddling up to him looking very proud of her boyfriend.

Winner: The Undertaker by DQ.

*Credits*

>Quick Results<

The Miz & Heath Slater
df. Kofi Kingston & John Morrison
Melina
df. Brie Bella
Mystico
df. Shannon Moore
Batista & Randy Orton
df. Ted DiBiase & Ezekiel Jackson
Christopher Daniels & Kaval
df. JTG & Homicide
The Undertaker
df. Triple H

>Superstars Tapings<
Gail Kim & Shantelle Taylor
df. Alicia Fox & Rosa Mendes
Justin Gabriel
df. Zack Ryder

>Confirmed for Next Week<

World Tag Team Championship Tournament
Second Semi Final

Matt Hardy & Gregory Helms vs. Rey Mysterio & Mystico

>Confirmed for Survivor Series<

Date:
Sunday 9th November 2008
Venue: Air Canada Center

WWE Championship
Batista (c) vs. Randy Orton vs. Triple H

World Tag Team Championship
Matt Hardy & Gregory Helms or Rey Mysterio & Mystico vs. Christopher Daniels & Kaval

Hell in a Cell Loser Leaves Town Match
The Big Show vs. John ‘Bradshaw’ Layfield

Traditional Elimination Match
Team Cena vs. Team Punk

Plus

The Undertaker vs. Ted DiBiase

Nige™ is offline   Reply With Quote