Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Thread

View Single Post

Old 06-12-2011, 02:03 PM   #2018 (permalink)
racoonie
The Whole Shebang

racoonie is an after thoughtracoonie is an after thought
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

I have been watching some of the matches from Pro Wrestling Superstar's Freshman Phenom and I a really glad I never bothered buying this show.

Peligro Abejas vs Jake Manning and Joey Sylvia was a decent match...but the announcing is god awful for this and every other match! Whoever the color guy is spends the whole show just trying to get himself over it seems just constantly repeating "he should get disqualified" and it ruins every single match for me. I started watching Necro Butcher vs Tommy Dreamer which shoulda been a fun brawl but they had Butcher portray a cowardly heel and the pace was so slow and the wrestling was so sloppy that I stopped halfway through. Terrible, terrible booking decision...shoulda just let both men be themselves and let it be a fun match with just bragging rights on the line. Similar thing with Shelton Benjamin vs Christopher Daniels. Shoulda been a fun, fast paced back and forth match but instead it was slow through what I watched of the match, and above all else the color guy was awful to the point I couldn't finish the match. Not even gonna bother watching the match between Mickie James and Amber O'Neal cause I just know the color guy is gonna ruin it. Can you tell that commentary is very important to me?