Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE - Change in Booking

View Single Post

Old 06-12-2011, 10:57 AM   #7 (permalink)
BenjaminOBlivion

BenjaminOBlivion 50 - 100
Default Re: WWE - Change in Booking

RAW Review

as far as getting in to s character, you have that already.. Cena, Truth, Miz & Punk all stood out to menasnthe most realistic. Truth - Boyrne was a good solid opening contest.. I'm just curious as to see what exactly you can do with Truth next from here. Tyler Reks won a quick squash.. I imagine you building him up for something big soon so I can't wait to see the progression of his character under your writing skills. Del Rio/Cena promo together was excellent.. Gave it a bit of flavour considering before the main event they were potential opponents.. Given that Del Rio won, it makes it interesting for you to build the hype with MITB approaching.. The Show/Kane - Santino/Kozlov was a solid match.. I thought you executed the match well considering Santino was involved.. I find scripting Santino a challenge and it can often annoy me but the entire thing was well written and could go a number of directions. Mick Foley as GM! I like it and even though it's predictable lately.. You made it work well! Foley as GM would be a great idea and RAW under his influence can only be good! I did like RVD being announced as Miz's mystery opponent.. Not a criticism in the slightest but my only concern to point out would be the influx of potential main event talent on RAW now.. Cena, Del Rio, Punk, Miz, Truth, RVD among others.. I think you could work it well although it might be a struggle at times. Mason Ryan vs. Del Rio was always going to be tricky to carry as a heel - heel main event but you managed it very well. I think the implosion of the Nexus will also be interesting to witness over the comng weeks.. Mason Ryans roll in it really intrigues me as a fellow welshmen! Really really good show my friend.. Enjoyed it.. Can't wait to read your SD!
BenjaminOBlivion is offline   Reply With Quote