Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - EWR/TEW Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 06-11-2011, 06:11 PM   #4973 (permalink)
AKM-95
WF's Real Bad Guy

AKM-95 needs to make some friendsAKM-95 needs to make some friendsAKM-95 needs to make some friendsAKM-95 needs to make some friendsAKM-95 needs to make some friendsAKM-95 needs to make some friendsAKM-95 needs to make some friendsAKM-95 needs to make some friendsAKM-95 needs to make some friends
Default Re: EWR/TEW Discussion Thread

Now that that is out of the way lets move forward to some predictions:

30 Man Royal Rumble
The most exciting match of the WWE calander year returns. 30 hopefuls enter the ring in 2 minute intervals until only one man remains. Only one past winner returns to try to do it again this year though and 29 others look to punch their card to a guaranteed title match at Wrestlemania 28.

RUMBLE ENTRANTS
Skip Sheffield, Carlito, Chris Masters, Darren Young, Dolph Ziggler, Drew McIntyre, Duke Shyster,
Jimmy Jacobs, Lucky Cannon , John Morrison, Michael Tarver, Ryan Vegas, R-Truth,Triple H,
Zack Ryde,Amazing Red Machine, Booker T, Brodus Clay, Cody Rhodes, Daniel Bryan,
David Otunga, Zeke, Titus O'Neal, Jessie Godderz, Justin Gabriel, Kane, Seth Rollins, Tyson Kidd,
Wade Barrett, Xavier Woods.

Reasoning: IDK I could just see Masters winning

Jack Swagger vs. Evan Bourne

Reasoning: Simple, I think Swagger gets his due here and plus it does no body any good to keep Swagger on a loosing streak, if any thing he should decimate Bourne to give the feud a new dynamic IMO.

Long Island Shore Boys (Hawkins and Baretta) (c) vs. The Tag Team of the Future

IDK the booker in me thinks this should probably end in the draw to continue the feud, but really it depends on both teams positioning in your tag team division.

Randy Orton vs. Ted DiBiase

I think Teddy wins here maybe with some shenanigans though. I think Teddy needs the W here simply to give the feud some purpose. If Randy wins here there's really no need to keep the rivalry going.

Samoa Joe vs. CM Punk- I Quit

Reasoning: I think Punk needs this here if they are going to mainia against one another

William Regal (c) vs. Christian

Reasoning: I just think Christian can do a lot more with the belt but I could defiantly see Regal pull off the win too.

Kofi Kingston (c) vs. The Miz vs. Sheamus for the WWE title

Reasoning: I can see Kofi at least getting to Feb with the title.

Also see:

The Rock/John Cena confrontation
It's been almost a year now since The Challenge was made for Wrestlemania 28 and for the first time in a long time these 2 men will enter the same ring as guests on the Mystery GM's personal show. the GM promises to reveal the type of match these 2 will fight in at Wrestlemania and much more!

Very old school and I like it....

Heath Slater will make a "Deadly" Challenge
For weeks now the "One Man Rock Band" has been showing up at random cemeteries and funeral homes in hopes of finding and challenging The Undertaker to a match at Wrestlemania 28. So far he has had no luck, will Royal Rumble be the time where The Undertaker finally returns to a WWE ring?

Really? The rock Band W/out the instruments wants the undertaker...Nah on the real it's cool way to give slater some steam....But he can't over right........!

4/5 good card you have a lot of guys positioned really well.

AKM-95 is offline   Reply With Quote