Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE - Change in Booking

View Single Post

Old 06-10-2011, 06:18 PM   #5 (permalink)
Funaki7
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Funaki7 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsFunaki7 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsFunaki7 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts

Okay, so I realized that I've been writting my stuff, and WWE has made some last minute changes which might effect the way I've been writting, so I'm just going to skip ahead now to after Capitol Punishment. I will make up a realistic card for it and make the outcomes, and then my first episode will run off from that...

Capitol Punishment Results
Cody Rhodes Vs Sin Cara, Double Count-Out.
After Sin Cara fails a high flying move, Cody Rhodes takes advantage. In his vicious attack, he does not hear the count, and does not stop the assault until referee's pull him back.
Wade Barrett Vs Ezekiel Jackson, Wade Barrett by Pinfall.
Despite the apparent falling out, Justin Gabriel and Heath Slater assist Wade Barrett to retaining the title.
David Otunga & Michael McGillicutty Vs Santino & Kozlov, Otunga and McGillicutty by Pinfall.
Due to assist from Mason Ryan and CM Punk, the New Nexus retain the titles.
The Big Show Vs Alberto Del Rio, Del Rio by Submission.
The Big Show gors for the Chokeslam, but Del Rio reverses into a Cross Armbar, winning the match.
Alex Riley Vs The Miz, The Miz by Pinfall.
A back and forth match, with Riley winning most of it. The Miz capitalized on one of Riley's mistakes and took the match.
John Cena Vs R-Truth, John Cena by Submission.
A hard back and forth match. Both landing finishers and both kicking out. Eventually Cena lands the STFU and takes the match.
Randy Orton Vs Christian, Randy Orton by Pinfall.
Christian goes for the spinning DDT from the top rope. In the air, Orton free's his neck and lands a great RKO, taking the match.

Quick Results
Cody Rhodes Vs Sin Cara = Draw
Wade Barrett Vs Ezekiel Jackson = Wade Barrett
New Nexus Vs Santino and Kozlov = New Nexus
The Big Show Vs Alberto Del Rio = Alberto Del Rio
Alex Riley Vs The Miz = The Miz
John Cena Vs R-Truth = John Cena
Randy Orton Vs Christian = Randy Orton

WWE Raw Preview

This week on WWE Raw, there is a blockbuster announcement; The Anonymous Raw General Manager Will Be Revealed! On the anniversary of the General Manager's appointment, whom succeeded Bret Hart in June last year, has been known for his unpredictable announcements, usually read out by the ever popular Michael Cole. This Monday, we will finally find out who has been behind the computer, and why they have decided to reveal their identity now, on the heels of Capitol Punishment. The Internet is already buzzing with speculations, and this Monday, the anticipation will come to a head.

Also, there will be a match to decide the new number one contender for John Cena's WWE Championship, which he defended against R-Truth last night at Capitol Punishment. The match is set to be between Alberto Del Rio, whom has been unsuccessful against both Edge and Christian in previous challenges. The Royal Rumble winner has vowed to fulfil his 'destiny', by winning the match tonight. His opponent is no stranger to championship gold, the 3 times World Heavyweight Champion, CM Punk. Punk refused to give any comments on his match tonight, but seen distant from the whole affair. Punk has been one somewhat of a losing streak lately and will be hoping to get back on form as soon as possible.

Confirmed Match-Ups
R-Truth Vs Evan Bourne
Tyler Reks Vs Primo
The Big Show & Kane Vs Santino & Kozlov
CM Punk Vs Alberto Del Rio [Number 1 Contenders Match]

We are all looking forward to the event, and hoping that it lives up to expectations with such a momentous night on the cards.

Not Removing List
[ ] Tazz hits someone with the Tazzmission
[X] 3D actually hit a 3D through a table - 13/03/11 Victory Road [w/ Dreamer]
[X] AJ Styles turns face - 03/02/11 iMPACT
[ ] Knockout tag titles are gone
[X] OBD and Awesome Kong return - 19/02/11 iMPACT & 01/05/11 Extreme Rules
[X] Alberto Del Rio becomes champ - 14/08/11 SummerSlam
[ ] Evan Bourne wins US/Inter title
[X] Stone Cold gives someone a stunner - 07/03/11 RAW [JBL]

My BTB: WWE - Change In Booking (Review for Review)

Last edited by Funaki7 : 06-23-2011 at 03:05 PM. Reason: Double post.
Funaki7 is offline   Reply With Quote