Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TELL THE TRUTH WHILE HIGH THREAD (Disclaimer: Not TTT)

View Single Post

Old 06-09-2011, 06:10 PM   #605 (permalink)
coopieroLCFC
Shitting On The Bastards Below

coopieroLCFC coopieroLCFC coopieroLCFC coopieroLCFC coopieroLCFC coopieroLCFC coopieroLCFC coopieroLCFC
Default Re: Getting high

Quote:
Originally Posted by P.Smith View Post
This always makes me laugh.

Weed gives you a high, which you naturally want again and you keep taking it until you crave it.

That makes it addictive, I don't care whether it's chemical or not, that's still an addiction.

Inb4 "I could stop whenever I wanted to."
so does bunjee jumping, roller coasters, sex etc. Anyway my point is you are banging on about a topic you literally have no understanding of what so ever. Your a sad little man you think that because someone smokes a herb it makes you better than them even though you are a judgemental bitter prick who probably is yet to feel the warmth of a womans vagina. You sound like fuckin Jeremy Kyle

Quote:
Originally Posted By SummerLove
"i bet they do hurt, won't hurt more than when I fucking bash your fucking face in with a bat and ejaculate my salty ejaculate into your fresh wounds you fucking homo."

Last edited by coopieroLCFC : 06-09-2011 at 06:18 PM.
coopieroLCFC is offline   Reply With Quote