Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TELL THE TRUTH WHILE HIGH THREAD (Disclaimer: Not TTT)

View Single Post

Old 06-09-2011, 06:10 PM   #605 (permalink)
coopieroLCFC
Shitting On The Bastards Below

coopieroLCFC needs to make some friendscoopieroLCFC needs to make some friendscoopieroLCFC needs to make some friendscoopieroLCFC needs to make some friendscoopieroLCFC needs to make some friendscoopieroLCFC needs to make some friendscoopieroLCFC needs to make some friendscoopieroLCFC needs to make some friends
Default Re: Getting high

Quote:
Originally Posted by P.Smith View Post
This always makes me laugh.

Weed gives you a high, which you naturally want again and you keep taking it until you crave it.

That makes it addictive, I don't care whether it's chemical or not, that's still an addiction.

Inb4 "I could stop whenever I wanted to."
so does bunjee jumping, roller coasters, sex etc. Anyway my point is you are banging on about a topic you literally have no understanding of what so ever. Your a sad little man you think that because someone smokes a herb it makes you better than them even though you are a judgemental bitter prick who probably is yet to feel the warmth of a womans vagina. You sound like fuckin Jeremy Kyle

Quote:
Originally Posted By SummerLove
"i bet they do hurt, won't hurt more than when I fucking bash your fucking face in with a bat and ejaculate my salty ejaculate into your fresh wounds you fucking homo."

Last edited by coopieroLCFC : 06-09-2011 at 06:18 PM.
coopieroLCFC is offline   Reply With Quote