Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TELL THE TRUTH WHILE HIGH THREAD (Disclaimer: Not TTT)

View Single Post

Old 06-09-2011, 12:44 PM   #592 (permalink)
Funaki7
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Funaki7 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsFunaki7 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsFunaki7 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: Getting high

I hate when weed smokers justify smoking weed.

I do smoke weed, a decent amount, and have since I was 9 years old. I like getting high and everything, but I am still not so ignorant to honestly believe that it is good for me. Smoking weed causes massive paranoid and personality changes, which my brother suffered from in a harsh way. "It grows from the earth"....does it grow in smoke form? Smoking Jesus would be awful for you. "Alchohol is worse", STFU, they might get rid of that then lmao

Also, is no one realizing that legalizing it would be awful? Sure in tourist regions like Amsterdam it is cheap enough and you get the best of it, but in normal places they would tax the hell out of it, and make it really expensive. Sure, you will get stronger stuff, but I personally just like to get a big high and not get baked like fuck and be monged in a chair all day.

Not Removing List
[ ] Tazz hits someone with the Tazzmission
[X] 3D actually hit a 3D through a table - 13/03/11 Victory Road [w/ Dreamer]
[X] AJ Styles turns face - 03/02/11 iMPACT
[ ] Knockout tag titles are gone
[X] OBD and Awesome Kong return - 19/02/11 iMPACT & 01/05/11 Extreme Rules
[X] Alberto Del Rio becomes champ - 14/08/11 SummerSlam
[ ] Evan Bourne wins US/Inter title
[X] Stone Cold gives someone a stunner - 07/03/11 RAW [JBL]

My BTB: WWE - Change In Booking (Review for Review)
Funaki7 is offline   Reply With Quote