Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Mega Wrestling League (MWL) [We'll change the future of the wrestling business!]

View Single Post

Old 06-09-2011, 07:10 AM   #17 (permalink)
John_Cena_is_God
Moron

John_Cena_is_God 101 - 250John_Cena_is_God 101 - 250
Default Re: Mega Wrestling League (MWL) [We'll change the future of the wrestling business!]

Impact review:

The opening promo was a bit long i guess. I am thinking you will not be doing this in upcoming shows as this was the first week, but separate it into two paragraphs if you are writing so many lines at once.

I am interested in the Del Rio wrestling challenge, he is a good heel and can pull this off. and secondly, i want to know who beats him, coz some day some one will do it. i will rate the match an 8/10.

Tag team match was good, i am not familiar with beer money i will rate it 8/10.

William regal looks serious here, and after beating sheamus i dont have doubts if regal will be a big deal here. His match was really great and good to see english vs irish. This match is 9/10.

RVD vs Miz match looked a bit random in the sense i would have preferred the title to be vacant and somebody winning it at New blood rising just as the wwe title. So i will ate it 7/10

Main event was good. I will rate it 8/10. Looks like punk will feud with Barrett now. Christian was the good choice for the winner.
John_Cena_is_God is offline   Reply With Quote