Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE Heroes

Thread: WWE Heroes
View Single Post

Old 06-08-2011, 03:28 PM   #8 (permalink)
Heroes
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

Heroes 1001 - 1500Heroes 1001 - 1500Heroes 1001 - 1500Heroes 1001 - 1500Heroes 1001 - 1500Heroes 1001 - 1500Heroes 1001 - 1500Heroes 1001 - 1500
Default Re: WWE Heroes

Smackdown
February 4, 2011

A video recap of the Royal Rumble pay-per-view followed by the usual pyro and music kick off Smackdown, just five days after Alberto Del Rio punched his ticket for a World Title shot at Wrestlemania 27.

Matt Striker and Jim Ross are at the announcer's table. Together, they take us over Smackdown again winning the Royal Rumble thanks to Alberto Del Rio and Edge again defeating Dolph Ziggler for the World Heavyweight Title with the help of Drew McIntyre and Kelly Kelly. They also mention that tonight after the events on RAW, that Divas Champion Beth Phoenix and RAW's Natalya Niedhart will team up against their attackers four days ago, Team Lay-Cool. Also later tonight will be Alberto Del Rio's celebration party.

-Perfection-

Smackdown's Official Consultant Vickie Guerrero, now in charge with the General Manager Theodore Long out due to a mysterious attack last month, comes out with her boyfriend and former World Title contender, Dolph Ziggler. Guerrero confirms that in three weeks there will be an Elimination Chamber Match where three Smackdown stars will meet three RAW stars to compete for a World Title shot at Wrestlemania 27. Tonight two of the three Smackdown superstars will be chosen in two different matches. A Fatal-Four Way featuring former world champions Jack Swagger, Big Show, Kane, and Rey Mysterio will take place later tonight to decide one spot in the Chamber. Right now, there will be an 8-Man Gauntlet Match where the winner will be given the other spot. For right now, Vickie Guerrero demands Drew McIntyre and Kelly Kelly to come to the ring right now.

-Broken Dreams-

Drew McIntyre and his girlfriend who helped Edge to retain his title by jumping Guerrero last night, Kelly Kelly, come down to the ring. Vickie Guerrero reminds them how she threatened that anyone that tried helping Edge at the Royal Rumble would be punished. That is why Drew McIntyre will be the first entrant in the Gauntlet Match. Also, Edge will defend his World Heavyweight Title again against Dolph Ziggler tonight. If Kelly Kelly, Drew McIntyre, or anyone else from the Smackdown locker room cause Ziggler to not gain the title will be fired. That is a promise.

-One Two Three-

As Ziggler and Guerrero exit, McIntyre's first opponent for the Gauntlet enters, the powerful Tyler Reks.

Match One:
Gauntlet Match
Round One
Drew McIntyre w/Kelly Kelly vs. Tyler Reks

Tyler Reks dominates most of the match using strikes and power moves. Drew McIntyre is able to come back by countering a closeline from Reks with a Backdrop. When Tyler Reks got back to his feet, McIntyre nails him with a Future Shock DDT and gets the pinfall.

Winner: Drew McIntyre
(4:12)

-Oh Chavo-

Gauntlet Match
Round Two
Drew McIntyre w/Kelly Kelly vs. Chavo Guerrero

As Guerrero heads down to the match, a frustrated Tyler Reks goes and grabs hold of a steel chair. While McIntyre and Kelly Kelly concentrate on the next opponent coming down to the ring, Reks blasts McIntyre with the steel chair. Reks exits and leaves the ring as Chavo Guerrero goes straight up the top turnbuckle. Flying off, Chavo goes for the Frog Splash. The Splash lands and Chavo goes for the pin for the win.

Winner: Chavo Guerrero
(0:58)

-Bringin' Tha Hood T U-

Gauntlet Match
Round Three
JTG vs. Chavo Guerrero

JTG and Chavo Guerrero have a high speed competitive match. Towards the end, Chavo goes for the Three Amigos but on the third Suplex, JTG counters with a roll up for the win.

Winner: JTG
(5:17)

-Domination-

Gauntlet Match
Round Four
JTG vs. Ezekiel Jackson

JTG is now exhausted after his battle with Chavo, which Ezekiel Jackson takes full advantage of. Though JTG tries dodging and weaving around Jackson, the match comes to an end with a closeline from Jackson to JTG. Jackson goes for the pin.

Winner: Ezekiel Jackson
(2:47)

-SOS-

Gauntlet Match
Round Five
Intercontinental Champion Kofi Kingston vs. Ezekiel Jackson

With Jackson still fresh, Kingston takes a more slower approach then usual, knowing there are still two more entrants after him. After some time, the match spills outside the ring with a Backdrop from Jackson to Kofi over the top rope. The battle continues outside the ring with Kingston tripping Jackson into the steel steps. Kingston is the first to roll into the ring, followed by Jackson. Once Ezekiel Jackson is in the ring, Kofi Kingston goes for Trouble in Paradise and it lands. Kingston goes for the pin and win.

Winner:Kofi Kingston
(3:46)

-In The Middle of it Now-

Gauntlet Match
Round Six
Intercontinental Champion Kofi Kingston vs. Curt Hawkins

Curt Hawkins comes into the ring and immediately goes for a closeline. Kofi ducks and Hawkins turns around. With a kick to Hawkins gut, Kingston goes for the SOS and gets the fast win.

Winner: Kofi Kingston
(0:27)

-Domination-

Gauntlet Match
Final Round
Intercontinental Champion Kofi Kingston vs. Wade Barrett

Unlike the other gauntlet competitors, Wade Barrett runs down to the ring and jumps Kingston from behind. Wade kicks Kofi while he's down. Pulling the Intercontinental Champion to his feet, Barrett sets up for a Suplex. Kingston counters by driving a knee into Barrett's gut. Sending out a few punches to stun the Corre member, Kingston rebounds off of the ropes and hits a Flying Elbow on the NXT Winner. Kingston uses the ropes to get to his feet again while he watches Barrett get to his feet slower. Kofi charges ahead but Barrett counters with a Big Boot. The champion falls down hard and rolls out of the ring, while Barrett pushes the referee to start counting to ten.

5...Kofi is starting to move

7...Kofi is back to his feet.

Barrett exits the ring breaking the count! Grabbing hold of Kingston by his shoulder, Barrett throws the Intercontinental Champion hard into the guard rail. Entering the ring, Barrett badgers the referee to start counting to ten again.

7...Kofi starts pulling himself up using the guard rail

9...Kofi hops over to the ring apron.

Kofi rolls back into the ring in time. Wade Barrett wastes no time and starts stomping away. Lifting one of Kingston's knees into the air, Barrett drives it down hard into the mat. Dragging Kofi into the middle of the ring, Barrett locks in the Boston Crab. Kingston fights out of the Boston Crab by rolling onto his back. Barrett then sets up and catapults Kingston into a turnbuckle. Wade Barrett lifts Kofi into the air and prepares for a Wasteland but Kofi slides out behind him. Kofi hits a side kick to Barrett's ribs and hits a Russian Leg Sweep. Kofi goes for the pinfall.

Barrett kicks out. Kofi hobbles over to a corner and climbs to the top. Barrett gets to his feet and turns towards Kingston. Kofi goes for a Body Splash and lands it! Barrett grabs and rolls the Body Splash over turning it into a pinfall!

3!

Winner: Wade Barrett
(7:32)

Total Time
(23:59)

Wade Barrett stands tall in the ring victorious knowing he has earned his spot in the Elimination Chamber. Kofi Kingston rolls out of the ring in defeat, being the only superstar in this match to make two eliminations. To celebrate with Barrett, his fellow Corre members Ezekiel Jackson, Heath Slater, and Justin Gabriel.

--------------------Cut to Backstage--------------------

Natalya is lacing up her boots getting ready for the Divas tag match up next. In walks Divas Champion Beth Phoenix. Phoenix tries to apologize for what happened for Natalya not getting a fair rematch and promises to do everything in her power to get 'The Anvilette' a rematch for the title. Natalya simply stands up and leaves the room, leaving Phoenix behind unsure what to say.

Jack Swagger is being interviewed about the Former World Champion's Fatal-Four Way Match where the winner will continue on to the Elimination Chamber Match in a few weeks. During his tenure as World Heavyweight Champion, Swagger points out the wins he picked up over both Big Show and Kane. He's already proved he can beat those two, so in 'The All American-American's' mind he has the advantage. Swagger turns to leave and walks into Big Show. Looking up, Swagger decides to go in the other direction and runs into Kane. Big Show points out that Swagger's wins were in the past and this is the present. After a brief stare down with Kane, 'The Big Red Machine' suggests Swagger to run, which he does. Kane and Big Show are then left staring at each other.

Good luck Kane, see you out there.”
-Big Show

I will destroy you, don't get in my way.”
-Kane

Kane then walks away from a frowning Big Show.

--------------------Cut to Ringside--------------------

-New Foundation-

Natalya is waiting in the ring for her partner to come out.

-Glamazon-

Divas Champion Beth Phoenix walks down . Inside the ring, Beth tries to talk to Natalya but the Canadian born diva tries to brush it off and focus on the match.

-Not Enough For Me-

Michelle McCool and Layla come out each with a mic. They mention that earlier they went and paid Vickie Guerrero a visit to get a stipulation added to this match. If Team Lay-Cool win they will receive a Divas Title shot, but if their opponents win Natalya will get a rematch against Phoenix for the title. Natalya smiles and becomes excited over the news, as does Phoenix knowing a win could help their friendship out.

Match Two:
Added: Winning team will become the #1 contender(s) for the WWE Divas Title
WWE Divas Champion Beth Phoenix and Natalya Niedhart vs. Team Lay-Cool

A fairly competitive match with both teams getting a chance to show off their respective abilities, but Natalya and Phoenix do have a few moments of miscommunication. Natalya tries to set up a Sharpshooter on McCool, but is booted away. McCool tags in Layla, and while the referee is distracted by watching their tag, Natalya tags in Phoenix. Phoenix comes running in to jump McCool and Layla, but the referee pushes 'The Glamzaon' back. The referee confirms he didn't see Natalya's tag to Beth. Phoenix ends up accidentally distracting the referee while Team Lay-Cool team up to hit a Double DDT on Natalya. Layla goes for the pin and McCool turns the ref around. McCool keeps Phoenix back while Layla picks up the victory.

The winners and #1 contenders for the WWE Divas Championship:
Michelle McCool and Layla
(6:01)

As fast as possible, Lay-Cool roll out of the ring and head for safety knowing they will have their shot for the title another day. Phoenix goes to attend to her partner but gets brushed off. Natalya leaves the ring looking like she may start to cry. For the third time in a week, Natalya has been cheated out of her title and her opportunities to regain it. Phoenix looks on unhappy over the recent developments.

Kelly Kelly is in the hallway consoling her boyfriend Drew McIntyre, who is upset over Guerrero costing him a shot at entering the Elimination Chamber by making him enter the Gauntlet Match first. In walks in the World Heavyweight Champion Edge. At first McIntyre tells Edge to leave, because it was them helping 'The Rated R Superstar' last week and at the Royal Rumble that brought Vickie's wraith on The Scotsman. Edge apologizes and thanks them again for their help, but still makes a request to them both, asking them to not interfere in his title match with Dolph Ziggler later tonight. With Guerrero screwing over McIntyre earlier in the Gauntlet Match and threatening to fire anyone that costs Ziggler the win, Edge does not want to chance the couple's careers for his. Kelly Kelly refuses to lay down and be bullied around while McIntyre remains silent. Edge reminds Kelly that his issues with Ziggler and Guerrero are his to deal with.

This isn't either of your business. Thanks again for last week and the Rumble but stay out of this. You're both young and have every opportunity to become big here on Smackdown. I've beaten Ziggler before and I will again, so no worries all right. Just stay back here.”
-Edge

Edge leaves then leaves with McIntyre trying to convince Kelly to listen to the champion's advice.

--------------------Cut to Ringside--------------------

The ring is decorated in golden fabric and has a gold carpet along the entrance ramp. Del Rio's personal ring announcer stands by ready in the middle of the ring surrounded by a dozen men dressed in suits of Latino descent, each with a glass of champagne in hand.

-Realeza-

Without his car for this occasion, the 2011 Royal Rumble winner Alberto Del Rio struts down to the ring dressed in his best suit and a glass of champagne in hand. Once inside the ring, Del Rio shakes hands and shares a drink with everyone in the ring as his music continues to play. Calling for a microphone, Del Rio waits for the audience to quiet down.

Del Rio: Welcome everyone to my celebration party! To celebrate the biggest win in my career this past Sunday when I won the biggest Royal Rumble in history.

Heat

Del Rio: No man has ever won a Royal Rumble bigger then this. Truly this means that I, Albertoooo Del Riooooo, am the greatest Royal Rumble winner of all time!

Heat

Del Rio: Sure 'The Heartbreak Kid' Shawn Michaels won the whole thing starting at number one. 'Stone Cold' Steve Austin may have won the most Royal Rumbles in history. I understand that no one has ever won and spent more time in the Rumble then Rey Mysterio...BUT they are not me. I don't need to hide this beautiful face behind a mask, nor am I a violent drunk, and unlike certain people I will never lose my smile. I'm pretty sure this smile on my face will not be going anywhere any time soon.

Del Rio laughs and draw sin more heat.

Del Rio: Boo all you want everyone, go ahead and boo. You know its true, I am better then all of them and every other WWE Superstar ever to win a Royal Rumble. You know what else is true? How many recall what I said when I came here to the WWE? That it was my destiny to become World Champion. By winning the Royal Rumble I have only proven what is to come at Wrestlemania 27. Before I continue on, I would like to thank a few people. All of my friends and family here in the ring to celebrate with me. Cheers!

Del Rio and everyone in the ring cheers and take a drink.

Del Rio: The WWE Board of Directors for allowing me to choose which World Champion I will face after Elimination Chamber. Cheers!

Another round of drinks and cheers.

Del Rio: And most importantly, Vickie Guerrero who has given me a huge opportunity to remake Wrestlemania history!

Another round of drinks.

Del Rio: You see everyone, Guerrero has informed me that despite the fact I will become a World Champion at Wrestlemania, but I will now be the second man ever to do so as the Intercontinental Champion. I have been named the #1 contender for the Intercontinental Championship. In just a few months time, I will recreate history when I walk into and out of Wrestlemania as both a World Champion but also the Intercontinental Champion! Best of all, I am able to pick when I will challenge for the championship. So please, one last cheers for all of the success coming my way!

Alberto Del Rio and everyone have one more round of drinks and cheers, but are interrupted this time.

-SOS-

Though still showing signs of exhaustion from the Gauntlet Match earlier, Kofi Kingston out with his Intercontinental Title and heads down to the ring. Taking a microphone for himself, Kofi with the title on his shoulder, stares down Del Rio.

Kofi: So tell me if I understand all of this correctly. In one week you have been given the opportunity to challenge for a World Title at Wrestlemania and my Intercontinental Title whenever you choose?

Del Rio nods

Kofi: And you've get all of that without actually earning it?

Del Rio: I won the Royal Rumble, what more do you want?

Kofi: You won it? Right, I remember now. Remember all that time you spent in the ring? All the eliminations? Well I don't!

Cheers

Kofi: Do you even realize that this past Sunday you created a record and no Royal Rumble winner should be proud of. You are the first and only winner to never actually make an elimination, you barely even spent any time in the ring! You entered number 39! At the very end of the Rumble it was down to you, me, and John Morrison. I'd been in the ring for over an hour at that point and Morrison had made a lot of impressive moves to stay in the ring. When the match ended, all I remember was you sitting on your ass while Morrison and I eliminated each other. Face the facts Del Rio, you don't deserve anything. All you deserve is to be known as the laziest Royal Rumble winner in history.

Del Rio: How dare you! How dare you come out here and insult me and everything I accomplished, in front of my friends and family no less. Its not my fault you two tossed each other out. Its not my fault I came into late. IT IS MY FAULT that I won the whole thing. I am giving you this one chance to leave my ring now.

Kofi: Or what?

Del Rio nails Kofi Kingston over the head with the microphone. Del Rio's family and friends come in to start stomping away on the Intercontinental Champion. Taking the suit jacket and tie off, Del Rio orders everyone away, then locks in the Armbar on Kingston. Kingston screams and taps out but Del Rio leaves it locked in. Security comes running down but Del Rio's party guests keep them at bay, while Del Rio keeps the Armbar locked in. Eventually security starts to break through as Del Rio and his party guests start to vacate towards the backstage. Medics run in and check on Kingston as he holds onto his arm. The camera turns and closes in on a smiling Alberto Del Rio.

--------------------Cut to Commercial--------------------

When we return, everyone is reminded of the attack by Alberto Del Rio on Kofi Kingston before the break. Inside the ring Jack Swagger, Kane, and Rey Mysterio are standing by waiting for Big Show.

-Crank It Up-

Big Show heads on down as the four prepare for the qualifying match.

Match Three:
Elimination Chamber Qualifier Match
Big Show vs. Rey Mysterio vs. Jack Swagger vs. Kane

Unfortunately due to time constraints, the match doesn't last long but all four stars get in a spot or two during the match. Rey Mysterio is laid out in a corner as Jack Swagger runs in for a Swagger Bomb. Swagger jumps off the ropes into the air but is caught by Kane! Kane holds and positions Swagger for a Tombstone Piledriver. Still holding Swagger for the finishing move, Kane turns around and gets hit with a Knock Out Punch by Big Show. Kane falls back and Swagger lands on 'The Big Red Machine.' The referee starts counting with Swagger still laying on top of Kane.

Big Show drags Swagger off of Kane! Pulling 'The All American-American' to his feet, Big Show goes for the Choke Slam. Kick to the gut by Swagger gets Show to release the choke. Swagger attempts a DDT but Big Show picks him up into the air over his head. Show tries to dump Swagger out of the ring but Swagger holds on tight to Big Show's head. It gets to the point where Swagger is lying on the outside ring apron and Show's feet are starting to get off the ground. While the two are distracted, Kane starts crawling up the ropes and gets hit with a 619 from a recovered Rey Mysterio! Kane staggers as Mysterio springboards over and nails 'Satan's Favourite Demon' with a Flying DDT! Rey goes for the cover!

3!

Winner: Rey Mysterio
(6:16)

Hearing the music, Jack Swagger releases the headlock on Big Show. Swagger sits on the ring apron breathing heavily out of frustration, while Big Show gets back to his feet that Rey won while his back was turned. Not taking long to celebrate, Rey heads down to the back.

Wade Barrett and his fellow Corre members are celebrating the big win earlier. After getting a few pats on the back, Barrett tells everyone that to ensure a Corre victory in the Elimination Chamber, they need to find a way to secure the third Smackdown spot in the match.

Cut to Dolph Ziggler with Vickie Guerrero and Edge with his World Title heading down to the ring seperately.

--------------------Cut to Commercial--------------------

Dolph Ziggler and Vickie Guerrero are already down at the ring waiting for Edge to come out.

-Metalingus-

Edge heads down with his title and sets up to start the match.

Match Four:
World Heavyweight Championship
Edge(c) vs. Dolph Ziggler w/Vickie Guerrero

Before the match starts, Ziggler is bent over in a corner talking to Guerrero while Edge sits on the second turnbuckle in the opposing corner. The bell rings as Ziggler turns around...and get nails with a Spear from Edge! Edge goes for the pin!

3!

Winner and still World Heavyweight Champion: Edge
(0:15)

Edge rolls out and grabs his title going straight for the exit BUT Guerrero intercepts the champion with a mic in her hand. Guerrero announces that the Spear is still a banned move, so the match must restart.

Match Four: (Restarted)
Edge is banned from using the Spear

Edge runs back into the ring trying to prey on a still weakened Dolph Ziggler. Pulling the challenger to his feet, the champion lines up for an Edgecution. LOW BLOW! Ziggler low blows the champion causing a disqualification.

Winner and still World Heavyweight Champion by disqualification: Edge
(0:34)

Guerrero again interrupts Edge's win by pronouncing that this match is a 2 out of 3 falls match, so Edge has only won the first fall. Ziggler rolls out of the ring and grabs a steel chair. Rolling back into the ring, Dolph nails Edge with the chair right to the skull. Before the referee can call for a disqualification, Guerrero announces that this fall and the third fall has no disqualifications and no count outs. Ziggler goes for the pin as a very reluctant referee counts the three count.

Winner of the second fall: Dolph Ziggler
(3:16)

Match Four: (Restarted/Altered)
2 out of 3 Falls, No DQ Match
Edge: 1---Dolph Ziggler: 1
Edge is banned from using the Spear

At this point its starting to look like a real match but Dolph Ziggler remains in control the whole time, even taking time to toy with the champion. Towards the end, Ziggler is posed and ready, waiting for Edge to stand up to be hit with a Zig Zag. Just as Ziggler is about to hit a Zig Zag for the win, Kelly Kelly comes running into the ring! Kelly turns Dolph around to look her in the eye.

Dolph laughs at the small diva trying to look threatening to him. Kelly then slaps Ziggler across the face. Ziggler looks back to the diva and raises a hand to slap her back, but Kelly kicks him straight between the legs. Ziggler bends over holding his hands between his legs. Letting out another slap, Kelly forces Dolph Ziggler to turn around and gets nail with a Spear from Edge!

3!

Winner and still World Heavyweight Champion: Edge
(8:14)

The referee (who is senior referee Mike Chioda) gives the World Title to Edge while Drew McIntyre comes down to check on Kelly Kelly. Making sure she is okay, McIntyre with his girlfriend celebrate and congratulate Edge. Vickie Guerrero goes on the microphone proclaiming that Edge cannot use the Spear, thus the match must be restarted. Mike Chioda takes the microphone from the Official Smackdown Consultant and reminds her that she made the match no disqualification. If there is no disqualifications, then Edge's Spear becomes legal. Vickie Guerrero becomes irate and goes into the ring to help her boyfriend to her feet.

Talking with Ziggler, Guerrero takes the microphone back to her lips and confronts Edge, Kelly Kelly, and Drew McIntyre before they try to leave the ring. Guerrero warns the three there were repercussions if anyone cost Dolph Ziggler the title. Vickie looks back to the Chioda and fires him! Chioda starts to beg and plead for his job but all Guerrero does is call down security to take the now fired referee out of the building. Before all of the security personnel leave, Guerrero has one last demand.

“Security, don't you leave yet. You're taking one more person. Kelly Kelly, you're fired! I want her taken out of the ring! Out of my arena! And if either of you two (Edge and Drew McIntyre) come near me or Dolph, I will fire you too!”
-Vickie Guerrero

Kelly Kelly is picked up by security and taken to the back with the Mike Chioda with McIntyre close behind, but security keeps the Scotsman at bay. Once Kelly is pulled to the back, Drew McIntyre looks back to Edge, Guerrero, and Ziggler giving all three a dirty look before exiting. Edge stands back puuling his hair stressed out, while Ziggler helps Guerrero out of the ring.

End of Show

Match Card Line-up for...
Elimination Chamber
February 20, 2011
Oracle Arena in Oakland, California

Elimination Chamber Match
Three from RAW and Three from Smackdown
Winner gets a World Title shot at Wrestlemania 27

Randy Orton vs. Wade Barrett vs. CM Punk vs. Rey Mysterio vs. John Cena vs. TBA

WWE Championship

'The Awesome One' The Miz(c) w/Alex Riley vs. 'The Everyday Delight' John Morrison

Sorry, I can't figure out why it came out like this...

Last edited by Heroes : 06-08-2011 at 03:32 PM.
Heroes is online now   Reply With Quote