Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Mega Wrestling League (MWL) [We'll change the future of the wrestling business!]

View Single Post

Old 06-08-2011, 05:16 AM   #10 (permalink)
RickRoll'd
Main Eventing Gyms

RickRoll'd
Default Re: Mega Wrestling League (MWL) [We'll change the future of the wrestling business!]

Well, brother, thank you for that one. Actually, the total matches on the Raw card was really 6. Because of some changes due to the storylines, it went to 5. The AJ - Cena match was still the 5th official match, but it ended with a draw. So I still consider it as a match. But, I'll make it 5-6 next week. I just made it 5 because for me, it will be better to do some storylines. Well, I'll improve my promos and more matches on the Impact episode.

And I more thing, bro, can you rate the matches? the 5 matches? Because, that ratings that you mark will be the basis that I will use on deciding which promotion will be the main event at New Blood Rising.

Well, I have a new concept also. And it is called the "Highlights of the Week" every after Raw and Impact you will rate, but, after the two episodes have been released you must fill this form out

Match of the Week:
Promotion/Show of the Week:
Moment of the Week:
Superstar of the Week:
Diva of the Week:
Tag Team of the Week:

Well, this is really interactive and exciting. So, let your favorite superstars and managers be on that list.

"I am the voice of the voiceless!

- CM Punk

Zackamania is runnin' wild, broski.

Party Rockers in the house tonight, everybody just want to have a goodtime.

Marking for CM Punk, Zack Ryder, Christian and Daniel Bryan.
RickRoll'd is offline   Reply With Quote