Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Mega Wrestling League (MWL) [We'll change the future of the wrestling business!]
View Single Post
post #9 of (permalink) Old 06-08-2011, 05:52 AM
John_Cena_is_God
Moron

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Mega Wrestling League (MWL) [We'll change the future of the wrestling business!]

Good opening promo with Bill gates,i however think this will be his last appearance but let's see if he actually gets engrossed in some storyline lol

cruiserweight ttle match was great, although morrison's gimmick and talent is full-on suited for this match, i dont see him as belonging to cruiserweight division. but he can be used to give good matches but putting that title on him i am not sure about it, good result there thats why. One idea would have been to do a rumble match for this title in the begginning giving all the chance to get a shot at it.

good to see vince in a good mood lol, and not being all devious. one division which will benefit a lot is the women's division and glad to see micki james back, also victoria. Haas Benjamin as tag team champs are great and hopefully some new team will beat them to get over later

This is a brilliant idea - Orton vs Kennedy. I will be looking forward to this match for sure. And this match deservs to be at a PPV so good that Kennedy attacked Orton here to delay the match.

The main event was great and good decision for a draw. Cena looked better than Styles here. At the PPV, i am guessing a new champion let's see

One suggestion i will give is that since your last BTB also you have been keeping 4 matches per RAW/SD, which is a bit low i believe, 5 minimum would be the better number and 6 is a good figure. Here as it was the beginning show, there were more promos including Vince/Gates, but later if promos are less then you should have more than 4 matches, or increase the backstage promos

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome