Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - World Wrestling Entertainment: The 2002 Diaries

View Single Post

Old 06-07-2011, 03:34 PM   #23 (permalink)
Bronx Bomber
#JeterFarewellTour

Bronx Bomber 1501 - 2000Bronx Bomber 1501 - 2000Bronx Bomber 1501 - 2000Bronx Bomber 1501 - 2000Bronx Bomber 1501 - 2000Bronx Bomber 1501 - 2000Bronx Bomber 1501 - 2000Bronx Bomber 1501 - 2000Bronx Bomber 1501 - 2000Bronx Bomber 1501 - 2000Bronx Bomber 1501 - 2000
Default Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The 2002 Diaries

Nice show man!

Having William Regal make Hardcore Holly tap out is a big accomplishment for him. Holly is big on his bravado and being tough and resilient, so having him tap is surprising. You must have big things in store for Regal. And pairing him with Nowitski is an interesting choice. Interested to see where that goes.

The situation with Lesnar and RVD makes sense. You need something for Lesnar to do until Summerslam comes around and having him go over a more than capable opponent in Van Dam is smart booking. Like the way you're handling Lesnar.

Also I'm kinda curious, is Mr. McMahon a good guy in your BTB? It kinda seems like he is, which is different. It seemed at KOTR, him and Shane were the faces and Flair and Double A were the heels. Wasn't quite sure.

You have me very curious to see what's going on with Bradshaw. The mystery envelope is intriguing and a simple formula to draw attention and intrigue into him. Well done.

Finally, I was surprised, but at the same time very happy to see Shawn Michaels as your Raw General Manager! I think it's an excellent choice. I hope he gets some time to flex his authority before I'm sure he'll get back in the ring. Also, I'm a little weary of the DX reunion. I remember in 2002, the real life DX reunion never got going because of Triple H turning on HBK. I wonder if the same could happen in BTB as well?

Overall this was very well done! I'm excited to see where this goes with HBK as the GM! Nice job man!

^E.C.^
Bronx Bomber is online now   Reply With Quote