Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Mega Wrestling League (MWL) [We'll change the future of the wrestling business!]

View Single Post

Old 06-07-2011, 11:11 AM   #6 (permalink)
619IDH
The Sleeping Giant

619IDH probably won't be missed619IDH probably won't be missed619IDH probably won't be missed619IDH probably won't be missed619IDH probably won't be missed619IDH probably won't be missed619IDH probably won't be missed619IDH probably won't be missed619IDH probably won't be missed619IDH probably won't be missed619IDH probably won't be missed
Default Re: Mega Wrestling League (MWL) [We'll change the future of the wrestling business!]

Hmmm...a few things

1) It's been two days since your last post in your last thread. There's the 30-day rule. I'm gonna assume you got permission to post this early, though.

2) Again, two days isn't a good bit of time to get together a created fed as massive as this looks, I would thihnk it would require more than 48 hours of thought. If planning was a problem for you last time, getting more variables to plan with without giving you more time to plan with might not help.

3) I don't know if anyone told you this in your last thread but SLOW DOWN a bit. You reached Wrestlemania in, what, twenty days in your last thread? I admire your zeal and your effort, but you have to give people time to read, digest, respond, and get interested.

Overall, I do wish you luck in your hand in this fed. I might be seeing where it goes.

DO A LITTLE DANCE; MAKE A LITTLE LOVE

GET CUTE TONIGHT

AOW: Art of War Wrestling - The Greatest Affair
.:Origins & Endings NOW POSTED!!:.
619IDH is offline   Reply With Quote