Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE - Change in Booking

View Single Post

Old 06-07-2011, 11:06 AM   #4 (permalink)
Funaki7
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Funaki7 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsFunaki7 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsFunaki7 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: WWE - 06/20/11+

I will do a preview thread to the first Raw just after Capitol Punishment is over with. That will give some insights into what you can look forward to, and just to cap off anything WWE had going on before me and my awesome booking took over haha. I'm literally continuing after the PPV, so at the very start I will be running from what WWE had going. I already have a few storylines, involving drafts, returns, bombshells etc. which I think will really shake it up to give my own original feeling to it rather than it be like the current WWE.

I did plan for the Diva's division. I had a big thing going down between Kharma and Beth Pheonix, which would be great to see in this or real life. But I tried making matches after those two, and it was just impossible. Kaitlyn Vs Alicia Fox, I mean, I skip those matches when WWE or TNA put them on, so I cant really do them. Can I describe the match and say "Alicia Fox hits a clothesline. The fans are unimpressed as she hit it badly and Kaitlyn never sold it well". Also, there is somewhat of a new division added into this, so it can take over the boring Diva's matches you probably wouldnt read anyways.

Love that despite the fact that I wrote literally nothing new so far, I have two very long comments of feedback. This is going to be fun. Get ready for the explosive first episode and the previews to come.

Not Removing List
[ ] Tazz hits someone with the Tazzmission
[X] 3D actually hit a 3D through a table - 13/03/11 Victory Road [w/ Dreamer]
[X] AJ Styles turns face - 03/02/11 iMPACT
[ ] Knockout tag titles are gone
[X] OBD and Awesome Kong return - 19/02/11 iMPACT & 01/05/11 Extreme Rules
[X] Alberto Del Rio becomes champ - 14/08/11 SummerSlam
[ ] Evan Bourne wins US/Inter title
[X] Stone Cold gives someone a stunner - 07/03/11 RAW [JBL]

My BTB: WWE - Change In Booking (Review for Review)
Funaki7 is offline   Reply With Quote