Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Mega Wrestling League (MWL) [We'll change the future of the wrestling business!]

View Single Post

Old 06-07-2011, 02:53 AM   #2 (permalink)
John_Cena_is_God
Moron

John_Cena_is_God 101 - 250John_Cena_is_God 101 - 250
Default Re: Mega Wrestling League (MWL) [We'll change the future of the wrestling business!]

Seems like a great idea with taking the best out of WWE and TNA into one promotion; Bill Gates as the owner is surprising, i would have expected someone like Donald Trump; hoping that Vince and Ric have complete creative control though; General managers are great - Theodore Long is the best GM in case the GM is not supposed to do things more than he requires to do - like screwing people or fighting matches, so it seems he will be doing his job properly

I am hoping the TNA World title is intact? I didn't see it being mentioned. And as Smackdown is scrapped, good decision to keep only WWE title as the main thing.

Overall looks really great with inter-promotional events between WWE and TNA; I'm unsure if TNA stars will be traded to RAW in case a draft happens and vice-versa; also the rating wars between the shows is a good initiative, but u can add something to it like the promotion which gets most ratings for 4 weeks until the next PPV happens, gets some advantage on the PPV, maybe the main event spot for its world title match or maybe a pick from the other roster
John_Cena_is_God is offline   Reply With Quote