Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE - Change in Booking
View Single Post
post #2 of (permalink) Old 06-07-2011, 03:03 AM
RickRoll'd
Main Eventing Gyms

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: WWE - 06/20/11+

Hello, Sir Funaki7.

I will give my insights, opinions and other statements towards your Be the Booker Thread! First of all, the roster of Monday Night Raw and Friday Night SmackDown is really based on the true to life WWE right now! I'm not suggesting you to change the timeline but the roster is great and I hope you will use them properly, especially with the guys who really deserves to have a scene and a mark on the business.

Second, about your Divas Division/Womens Division/what have you division, I really hate that you scrap out that division because I love to see them working it out, but I know that there is a definite reason on why did you eliminate the division on your Be the Booker because the division is not going well and better than before that division is really dominant in the year 2000-2009, but after shitty bookings and wrong decisions, we are starting to dump that division and focus on the real deel. But, I know, you also want to give more exposure to your WWE Superstars so they can have a fair and equal time every week. Women's Division is only making the roster of the both brands even bigger which results to bad bookings and wrong decisions.

But, there is a flaw on your new BTB Thread, Funaki. Because you did not give us a glimpse on what happened on the Capitol Punishment Pay-Per-View and even the stories leading up to that PPV. I wish and suggest you that you give us first a short recap on what happened before the pay-per-view itself and the actual Pay-per-view so we can have a starting basis on your future feuds and storylines leading up to the upcoming pay-per-views. It is really dull and messy because you are not giving us a rundown on what happened. You must dedicate your 3rd post about what happened on the feuds/angles leading up to Capitol Punishment!

But, overall, the roster is great and the womens' division are gone for the meantime to give an exagerration to the superstars who have been wasted by the WWE right now! I hope you will have a good decision towards this BTB and goodluck!

"I am the voice of the voiceless!

- CM Punk

Zackamania is runnin' wild, broski.

Party Rockers in the house tonight, everybody just want to have a goodtime.

Marking for CM Punk, Zack Ryder, Christian and Daniel Bryan.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome