Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Thread

View Single Post

Old 06-06-2011, 12:22 PM   #1958 (permalink)
KYSeahawks
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

KYSeahawks should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsKYSeahawks should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsKYSeahawks should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsKYSeahawks should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

Finally got back to watching Seabs PWG Best of 2010 stopped at As The Worm Turns

PWG Titanica

Brandon Gatson vs. Ryan Taylor-***1/2

PWG Championship
Davey Richards (c) vs. Roderick Strong-****

PWG Tag Team Championship
The Young Bucks (c) vs. The Briscoe Brothers-***1/2

Just gotta say I didnít have huge expectations for this event but coming out of these matches I was pleasantly surprised. I am a Gatson fan but have never seen Ryan Taylor wrestle and was surprised at how good this match was. Roddy vs. Davey was like every other match they have wrestled but they did go a little overboard with nearfalls, but the hard hitting was there and the drama at the end. The main event was a tag match the I was looking forward to but didnít meet my expectations I didnít feel the intensity like the other title match. They really just seemed to go through the motions even though I knew who won they didnít keep me on the edge of myseat like the first 2 matches had.

PWG DDT4 2010

PWG Tag Team Championship Match-1st RD Match in DDT Tourney
The Young Bucks (c) vs. Johnny Goodtime & Jerome ďLTPĒ Robinson-****

1st RD Match in DDT Tourney
The Briscoe Bros vs. Kamikaze-***1/2

Chris Hero vs. Brandon Bonham-***1/2

PWG Tag Team Championship Match-Final RD Match in DDT Tourney
The Young Bucks (c) vs. iPeligro Abejas!-***1/2

DDT4 is usually a good event and this year followed with that trend. When I first started to watch PWG the thought of a Tag Team Tournament just felt like overkillwith tag matches but all the teams bring different styles and make it interesting every year. The first match of the night set the tone for the evening and might have been the best 10 minute tag team match ever. I knew who won but jeez LTP and Goodtime had me thinking they could pull it off. Another thing I got from this event was I am now a Tozawa fan he brought the entertainment for this fun and hard hitting match. This was a very stiff contest maybe the stiffest I have seen the Briscoes for a while and thought Kamikaze had a chance. Hero vs. Bonham good god this two layed into each other the whole night in this surprising match. It started as a good technical display then they just went into full stiff mode with Hero even hurting his hand on a punch. This match did disappoint for the love it was getting, Iím not saying it wasnít good but maybe not as good as people were saying. My main event rating might not be as high as others but still was entertaining for the circumstances. Nick Jackson got KOíd for real and the match seemed sloopy up until 5 minutes left but the crowd at the end made even better than it was they reall wanted a title change and went crazy when they got it. Overall it might not be the best PWG event ever but it was a very fun and easy to watch.