Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Thread

View Single Post

Old 06-06-2011, 10:53 AM   #1957 (permalink)
Shock
Moron

Shock is making a name for themselvesShock is making a name for themselvesShock is making a name for themselvesShock is making a name for themselvesShock is making a name for themselvesShock is making a name for themselvesShock is making a name for themselvesShock is making a name for themselvesShock is making a name for themselvesShock is making a name for themselvesShock is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

A letter from Jimmy Jacobs...

Quote:
I wasnít surprised. As I walked out the front door of the Frontier Field House in Chicago Ridge, Illinois, I knew I was unwelcome there now. My past atrocities had caught up to me. ROH security followed me out to make sure I never came back inside; so, I walked away. For two years, I walked. Until I finally found what I was looking for.

My name is Jimmy Jacobs, and Iím an evil person. In fact, Iím the most evil person in Ring Of Honor history. Through out the six years I wrestled for Ring Of Honor, I ruined lives. I perpetrated more heinous acts than Iíd care to think about. So of course I wasnít surprised that in Chicago Ridge on May 21, 2011 when Steve Corino introduced me as his sponsor that the ROH officials would not welcome me with open arms.

This letter isnít about me trying to sell myself to you or anybody as a changed man. Only my actions can show who I am now. Earning back trust and respect takes time. So, I wasnít surprised when even after six months of trying to show everyone that he is a changed man, nobody came to the aid of Steve Corino in Chicago Ridge. Time after time, Mike Bennett and most recently the House of Truth has brutalized Steve. Time after time, nobody has come to his aid.

This letter is about asking ROH officials to allow me back into Ring Of Honor. Steve having a sponsor and support group is crucial to his recovery. My worry is that if things continue the way they are going, all our hard work on Steveís road to recovery will be in vain. Steve Corino, like me, is a recovering evil person. If this situation with the House of Truth goes unchecked, Steve will undoubtedly fall off the wagon. He needs support, and right now, I am the only one who can give it to him. I ask that you do not punish Steve for my past indiscretions.

I wasnít surprised. Familiar yet totally different. As I walked out the front door of the Frontier Field House in Chicago Ridge, Illinois. I knew I was unwelcome there now. My past atrocities were still present, despite how hard I had tried to put them behind me. ROH security followed me out to make sure I never came back inside, but this time I stopped. After two years of walking, the road had led me back home. This is what I was looking for.

ÖJimmy Jacobs