Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TELL THE TRUTH WHILE HIGH THREAD (Disclaimer: Not TTT)

View Single Post

Old 06-04-2011, 01:57 AM   #499 (permalink)
Rated Rô
Great One?..

Rated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whore
Default Re: Getting high

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnDeFeatedKing View Post
Rated R you must have some self control when it comes to weed because otherwise I don't recommend you live alone ever.
I didn't have self control at all a few months ago but I'm getting better at it when it comes to weed, I'll explain below.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walls View Post
Ah, gotcha. I was going to say with no bills, why aren't you smoking all the time but it makes sense if you live with your folks. But you won't go broke or you'll only do it once because it'll suck when your hydro gets cut off :P

Do your parents know you smoke or do you have to hide it? At 19 I don't understand why you'd have to hide it from them, if you have to.
I had no self control whatsoever around this time two months ago, It got to the point where I started smoking weed at home, at first I was careful and only smoked before I took a shower so the smell would be gone by the shower's over, worked like a charm.

BUT I was stupid enough to forget the towel once (this was my only time getting caught btw). I smoked the joint, realized no towel, by this time I was pretty ripped, my thinking obviously not working, I step out to grab the towel, as I did all the smell came out, got a good lecture from the parents, nothing more, but since than I have tried my best to have some self control, so far I'm doing good.

Last edited by Rated Rô : 06-04-2011 at 01:59 AM.
Rated Rô is offline   Reply With Quote