Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TELL THE TRUTH WHILE HIGH THREAD (Disclaimer: Not TTT)

View Single Post

Old 06-04-2011, 02:28 AM   #496 (permalink)
Rated Rô
Great One?..

Rated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whore
Default Re: Getting high

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walls View Post
My tolerance is through the roof as well due to all the medication I take for my rheumatoid arthritis. Even so, I have a very addictive personality and pills scare the shit out of me.

This puzzles me. If you had a place of your own, with bills and everything you would buy twice as much weed and be broke? I have no idea what your living situation is but it sounds like you have that ass backwards :P I'd be spending twice as much money on weed now if I were you instead of when I move out. But again I don't know if you live with roommates or your parents or whatever.
The thing is I live with the folks, I'm still 19 so moving out is a few years away, I never smoke at home because my parents are always home so this saves me a lot of weed because I can't just go out all the time you know how parents are, they question you.

If I had my own place I wouldn't need to worry about the folks so I'd pretty much be getting ripped whenever so my weed would finish quicker as I would be smoking more, so I'd be wasting more money.
Rated Rô is offline   Reply With Quote