Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TELL THE TRUTH WHILE HIGH THREAD (Disclaimer: Not TTT)

View Single Post

Old 06-03-2011, 03:43 PM   #484 (permalink)
Nearô
The Last Ride

Nearô is new to the CHATBOX CREWNearô is new to the CHATBOX CREWNearô is new to the CHATBOX CREWNearô is new to the CHATBOX CREWNearô is new to the CHATBOX CREWNearô is new to the CHATBOX CREWNearô is new to the CHATBOX CREWNearô is new to the CHATBOX CREWNearô is new to the CHATBOX CREWNearô is new to the CHATBOX CREWNearô is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Getting high

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlingfan91 View Post
Yeah i know it's stronger, but i wouldn't want it, i think. I dont want my body to go numb completely, plus iv'e heard probably too many Horror Storys about it from Wrestlers to kinda stay away from them, plus i wouldn't know where to get them, i live in Swizerland, half of our population smokes weed so it's no problem finding it, don't know bout Soma. But i really can't say much about it, neer tried it never informed myself about it. I mean how is it? And is the urge big to do it again and again?
No, I have found that there is little to no course to addiction. I am prescribed both of the medications I named earlier and I only take Soma when needed or if I want to have a relaxing day with my fiance or a few friends.

Xanax on the other hand, yes, the horror stories are true. But 95% of the time I use it properly so there is no problem.