Men of Mayhem
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Charming, Central California, USA
Re: WWE '12
I, for one, am glad they are scrapping the 'Smackdown VS Raw' name. I enjoyed the name when it meant something, but with World Wrestling Entertainment going with WWE Inc. as they plan to expand, it is also a good business move.*Keep WWE Universe, but don't make it almost mandatory.
And I agree with the above poster; the first impressions are looking good. THQ is one of the most reliable when it comes to getting advanced copies to their critics, so hopefully the same goes for this.
A few things I, personally, would like to see (some have already been mentioned:
* Create Arenas, Belts and even though the title implies they are moving more away from 'brands'; I would like to be able to run my own.
* More moves based out of a grapple.
* The ability to completely control a faction.
* The ability to call for backup a la old school WWE games.
* Fix the environment. I want tables to break properly, moves on the announce tables besides off the turnbuckle, etc.
* If there is a WWE Universe, make the matches editable without changing it to a non-title match for instance.
* When using a women valet don't make some of the matches options unusable such as No DQ.
* More moves in general, especially double team moves.
* Have the characters more up to date when the game is released. For example CM Punk having long hair in SVR2011; they had plenty of time to fix that between his head being shaved and release date. Being around the industry I know they don't like to do things like this, so at least make it DLC.
* Improve the DLC and more of it, please.
* My biggest gripe? Make the game more difficult, please. I don't mind invincible CAWs so much, but the AI needs a major upgrade.