Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE '12

Thread: WWE '12
View Single Post

Old 06-03-2011, 03:40 PM   #62 (permalink)
Nearô
Men of Mayhem

Nearô is probably liked by SeabsNearô is probably liked by SeabsNearô is probably liked by SeabsNearô is probably liked by SeabsNearô is probably liked by SeabsNearô is probably liked by SeabsNearô is probably liked by SeabsNearô is probably liked by SeabsNearô is probably liked by SeabsNearô is probably liked by SeabsNearô is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: WWE '12

I, for one, am glad they are scrapping the 'Smackdown VS Raw' name. I enjoyed the name when it meant something, but with World Wrestling Entertainment going with WWE Inc. as they plan to expand, it is also a good business move.

And I agree with the above poster; the first impressions are looking good. THQ is one of the most reliable when it comes to getting advanced copies to their critics, so hopefully the same goes for this.

A few things I, personally, would like to see (some have already been mentioned:

*Keep WWE Universe, but don't make it almost mandatory.
* Create Arenas, Belts and even though the title implies they are moving more away from 'brands'; I would like to be able to run my own.
* More moves based out of a grapple.
* The ability to completely control a faction.
* The ability to call for backup a la old school WWE games.
* Fix the environment. I want tables to break properly, moves on the announce tables besides off the turnbuckle, etc.
* If there is a WWE Universe, make the matches editable without changing it to a non-title match for instance.
* When using a women valet don't make some of the matches options unusable such as No DQ.
* More moves in general, especially double team moves.
* Have the characters more up to date when the game is released. For example CM Punk having long hair in SVR2011; they had plenty of time to fix that between his head being shaved and release date. Being around the industry I know they don't like to do things like this, so at least make it DLC.
* Improve the DLC and more of it, please.
* My biggest gripe? Make the game more difficult, please. I don't mind invincible CAWs so much, but the AI needs a major upgrade.