Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE Superstars Weekly TV Show Discussion

View Single Post

Old 06-03-2011, 06:49 AM   #48 (permalink)
LifeInCattleClass
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

LifeInCattleClass 251 - 500LifeInCattleClass 251 - 500LifeInCattleClass 251 - 500LifeInCattleClass 251 - 500LifeInCattleClass 251 - 500
Default re: Official General Superstars Weekly TV Show Discussion Thread

Superstars was ok this week - lots of Tag-team action.

Kidd w. Stryker v, Trent was a 3/5 match IMO. Shorter and not as intense as all their previous encounters. I would have to say that Stryker is the perfect fit as a manager for Kidd - he is actually smaller than him, which Estrada and MH wasn't. Hopefully this duo stays together, as it'll mean more Stryker promo's

Corre / Usos - first time I was ever interested in an Uso match. Corre was good as usual. Slater sells like a champion and Gabriel wrestles like one. The Uso's were great as well - it is clear they need to be faces. Give em a bit of character and let them roll. 4/5 fun match

Melina / Gail - I don't watch diva matches, so I forwarded The ending looked good though.

Nexus v Santino / Kozlov - whenever McGillibuddy and Otunga is on my screen I fall asleep. Botchtastic match IMO. 1/5

Where's Zack Ryder??!!
LifeInCattleClass is offline   Reply With Quote