Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE Superstars Weekly TV Show Discussion

View Single Post

Old 06-03-2011, 06:49 AM   #48 (permalink)
LifeInCattleClass
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

LifeInCattleClass should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsLifeInCattleClass should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsLifeInCattleClass should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsLifeInCattleClass should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsLifeInCattleClass should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default re: Official General Superstars Weekly TV Show Discussion Thread

Superstars was ok this week - lots of Tag-team action.

Kidd w. Stryker v, Trent was a 3/5 match IMO. Shorter and not as intense as all their previous encounters. I would have to say that Stryker is the perfect fit as a manager for Kidd - he is actually smaller than him, which Estrada and MH wasn't. Hopefully this duo stays together, as it'll mean more Stryker promo's

Corre / Usos - first time I was ever interested in an Uso match. Corre was good as usual. Slater sells like a champion and Gabriel wrestles like one. The Uso's were great as well - it is clear they need to be faces. Give em a bit of character and let them roll. 4/5 fun match

Melina / Gail - I don't watch diva matches, so I forwarded The ending looked good though.

Nexus v Santino / Kozlov - whenever McGillibuddy and Otunga is on my screen I fall asleep. Botchtastic match IMO. 1/5

Where's Zack Ryder??!!
LifeInCattleClass is offline   Reply With Quote