Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE '12

Thread: WWE '12
View Single Post

Old 06-02-2011, 12:30 AM   #56 (permalink)
xhbkx
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

xhbkx should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsxhbkx should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsxhbkx should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsxhbkx should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsxhbkx should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: WWE '12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arsenal FTW™ View Post
Posted this elsewhere, but I will post it here too.

All awesome. Bolded are especially awesome, especially being able to store finishers again and limb targeting gonna make matches a lot more unique.

However the 'Superstars can break moves now so for example when John Cena's suplexing an opponent, a third Superstar can punch Cena and break up the move. You can do that for any move -- even Finishers and mini-games like the Royal Rumble eliminations.' worries me, as in all stars this was annoying and very tedious in tag/triple threat/fatal four way matches and I hope it isn't like this in 2012.
About the new pinning system, does that mean if you hit 2-3 finishers the opponent is pretty much screwed?If that's the case then fuck it, I want a lengthly match not a match that could end within 2mins.
xhbkx is offline   Reply With Quote