Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE Heroes

Thread: WWE Heroes
View Single Post

Old 06-01-2011, 01:03 AM   #1 (permalink)
Heroes
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

Heroes needs to make some friendsHeroes needs to make some friendsHeroes needs to make some friendsHeroes needs to make some friendsHeroes needs to make some friendsHeroes needs to make some friendsHeroes needs to make some friendsHeroes needs to make some friends
Default WWE Heroes

Trying this once again. I will be going from Royal Rumble 2011 (you can find the preview at the bottom of the page.) With the Royal Rumble, once I post the show, if I can get thoughts on the format. I'll admit I don't have too much time to write full shows, if I can I will. RAW and SD! Will usually be in recap form with me developing only certain scenes and matches as I choose. Thoughts would be appreciated.

Current Schedule:
Royal Rumble
Elimination Chamber
Super Show: Saturday Night's Main Event
Wrestlemania 27

Backlash
Judgement Day
Special 3 Hour RAW: Draft Show
Night of Champions
Vengeance
Summer Slam
No Mercy
Survivor Series
Armageddon
Super Show: King of the Ring
Royal Rumble
No Way Out
Super Show: Saturday Night's Main Event
Wrestlemania 28

Preview for
Royal Rumble
January 30, 2011
TD Garden in Boston, Massachusetts

40-Man Royal Rumble Match

The largest Royal Rumble in WWE history takes place this Sunday when 40-Men will collide in a single match. 39 will be thrown over the top rope and 1 will stand. In the past Rumbles have been won at the number one and number two spots, but with the addition of 10 more superstars, this feat will now become more difficult then ever before. Number 30, which used to be the prime number all superstars hoped to draw, has been replaced with Number 40 being the most wanted number. Its a new playing field this Sunday and how will it all play out?

WWE Championship
The Miz(c) w/ Alex Riley vs. Randy Orton

Once again Randy Orton has an opportunity to regain the WWE Title he lost to The Miz after the Money in the Briefcase was cashed in months ago. They have competed in both singles matches and a table match, but this is it; Orton's last chance to reclaim the gold from The Miz. The biggest problem Orton faces is Alex Riley and Michael Cole, who have been involved in past matches. Knowing how pivotal Cole and Riley are to The Miz winning his matches, Randy Orton individually threatened them both that bad things will happen if they interfere in the title match at Royal Rumble. This match can be Miz's time to prove he can succeed alone for once but can he really defeat 'The Viper' this Sunday without backup?

World Heavyweight Championship
If Edge uses the Spear, Dolph Ziggler will be awarded the World Title
Edge(c) vs. Dolph Ziggler w/Vickie Guerrero

Edge has been through it all during his career: Ladders, Tables, Cages, Street Fights, Cells, Chambers, and so much more. Over the last month, Edge may feel the most exhausted he's ever been before. After finally defeating Kane for the World Heavyweight Championship over a series of matches, including a Four-Way TLC Match, Edge really needed a rest. Unfortunately for 'The Rated R Superstar,' Smackdown General Manager Teddy Long was mysteriously attacked leaving the Official Smackdown Consultant (and Edge's ex-wife) Vickie Guerrero in charge. Guerrero immediately started pushing her boyfriend Dolph Ziggler into the World Title Scene. After competing in a TLC Match and a hard fought singles match with Kane over a period of three weeks, Edge was forced to defend his title against Ziggler. Fortunately for Edge though, one certain Diva and her boyfriend were willing to lend some assistance: Kelly Kelly and Drew McIntyre. Interrupting the match and stopping Guerrero from getting more involved, McIntyre and Kelly were able to help Edge find the opening he needed to Spear and defeat Ziggler.

Having signed a rematch for the title now for this Sunday, Guerrero has promised two things. One: If Edge uses the Spear during the match, Dolph Ziggler will immediately be awarded the championship. This effectively removes Edge's most powerful weapon in his arsenal. Two: Anyone helping Edge during the match will regret it. What they will regret is unknown but Guerrero does wield all the power right now. Will Edge be able to triumph over 'The Perfect' Dolph Ziggler this Sunday or will we see a new World Heavyweight Champion?

WWE Divas Championship
2-on-1 Handicap Match
Natalya Niedhart(c) vs. Team Lay-Cool

This feud has been brewing for some time, with Natalya having won the title from the deadly duo of Michelle McCool and Layla. With Nattie's friend Beth Phoenix back from injury and backing up the Canadian born Diva, it seems Team Lay-Cool has lost their number advantage. Back at the TLC pay-per-view, the WWE Universe witnessed for the first time a Tag Team Tables Match between Natalya and Beth Phoenix against Team Lay-Cool. Though the champion and Phoenix walked out the winners of that match, this Sunday 'The Glamazon' will not be involved in the match. Natalya will have to defeat Team Lay-Cool in the exact same match that made Natalya champion to begin with: a Handicap Match. Will Nattie triumph again or is her championship dreams coming to an end?
Heroes is offline   Reply With Quote