Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TV SHOW discussion thread (NO FUCKING SPOILERS please)

View Single Post

Old 05-31-2011, 03:47 AM   #698 (permalink)
Walls
I'm going to laugh when I'm buried alive

Walls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default re: TV SHOW discussion thread (NO FUCKING SPOILERS please)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawlin View Post
there are a lot of great mini-series stuff with the kind of things you're looking for, Rockhead. not that many television series' though.
i recommend the mini-series The Devil's Whore. great name, obvs.

anyway, i've had a busy week so i'm only halfway into the first season of Deadwood, but its been nothing but greatness so far. best ensemble cast i've seen in quite a long time. dialogue is splendid as well.

you can definitely see a lot of Raylan Givens in Olyphant's Bullock. not the same characters, obviously there are multiple differences, but just in the way he kind of carries himself. was quite apparent that you could watch this series and think "fuck, Olyphant would make a great renegade/cowboy marshal."
Olyphant plays the same guy in every single movie or tv show he's ever been in. Normally that bothers me but he's amazing so I don't care. Justified is the shit, love it.