Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TV SHOW discussion thread (NO FUCKING SPOILERS please)

View Single Post

Old 05-30-2011, 02:56 PM   #692 (permalink)
McQueen
Hunter of Invisible Game

Location: highway jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power drive
McQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on rep
Default re: TV SHOW discussion thread (NO FUCKING SPOILERS please)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubz123 View Post
Yeah, I heard from someone else that series 3 is the weakest, but I bet it's still better than most stuff out there. It's one of the most gripping things I have ever watched, the middle of season 2 with the Pegasus storyline was epic. There was one episode in the season that came off as filler which was the Black Market episode, still good though.

Can't wait to see what happens lol. Just watched the first episode of season 3 and it was great.
Yeah towards the latter part of the season they have quite a few episodes like the Black Market one, like the one with Helo dealing with refugees or Chief Tyrol dealing with a labor dispute. Not bad episodes really but they're just kind of there as character exposes, those two episodes in particular showing those two are willing to stand up for the common man. Sort of a spoiler but from the middle of season 3 onwards the show starts to become less about surviving the Cylon War and surviving the very worst parts of human nature.