Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Workout/Staying in Shape Thread
View Single Post
post #1544 of (permalink) Old 05-28-2011, 06:38 PM
Henry Hill
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoseBxNYC View Post
My routine is always like this...

Monday- Chest, Triceps & Abs
Tuesday- Upper Back, Lower Back & Biceps
Wednesday- Legs & Abs
Thursday- Light Chest, Triceps & Light Lower Back
Friday- Upper Back, Biceps & Abs
Saturday- Shoulders & Forearms
Sundays- Off

I use to be in great shape until I got jumped one day on my way to school. I suffered a fractured jaw and a knee injury both which required surgery. With my jaw fractured I wasn't allowed to eat solid food for six weeks and I went down to from 200lbs to 150lb. (I'm 5'10). I survived mostly on liquids and Ensure. Obviously after being allowed to eat again I packed up some weight. However, I really started packing up some weight fast because my metabolism went crazy and the fact that my knee hadn't recover really added more to that. I actually weighted 210 pounds in just two months after I was allowed to eat solid food again. It was rather depressing to be honest but once my knee got into decent shape I started working out again and now I'm down to 175 which is an ideal weight from someone my height. My diet has contributed to my success a lot but I wasn't on a extreme diet either. I just cut back on sugars and junk food, ate more lean meats and egg whites and made sure that I didn't eat after 7PM at least.
That's quite the workout listed above. My only activity is running besides the odd bit of soccer skills for a laugh.

I'm running six times a week at the moment with 2 hard race pace sessions, 1 long run of around 90 minutes, 1 easy run and 2 steady runs. I'm probably a shade under ten stone. Luckily you can afford to digest 60+ jaffa cakes a week when you're vegetarian. I eat whatever and whenever I want - I knew some club-mates once who wouldn't spread anything on their toast but I think life's too short for that bollocks.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome