Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

View Single Post

Old 05-28-2011, 05:38 PM   #1544 (permalink)
Henry Hill
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots

Henry Hill probably won't be missedHenry Hill probably won't be missedHenry Hill probably won't be missedHenry Hill probably won't be missedHenry Hill probably won't be missedHenry Hill probably won't be missedHenry Hill probably won't be missedHenry Hill probably won't be missedHenry Hill probably won't be missedHenry Hill probably won't be missedHenry Hill probably won't be missed
Default Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoseBxNYC View Post
My routine is always like this...

Monday- Chest, Triceps & Abs
Tuesday- Upper Back, Lower Back & Biceps
Wednesday- Legs & Abs
Thursday- Light Chest, Triceps & Light Lower Back
Friday- Upper Back, Biceps & Abs
Saturday- Shoulders & Forearms
Sundays- Off

I use to be in great shape until I got jumped one day on my way to school. I suffered a fractured jaw and a knee injury both which required surgery. With my jaw fractured I wasn't allowed to eat solid food for six weeks and I went down to from 200lbs to 150lb. (I'm 5'10). I survived mostly on liquids and Ensure. Obviously after being allowed to eat again I packed up some weight. However, I really started packing up some weight fast because my metabolism went crazy and the fact that my knee hadn't recover really added more to that. I actually weighted 210 pounds in just two months after I was allowed to eat solid food again. It was rather depressing to be honest but once my knee got into decent shape I started working out again and now I'm down to 175 which is an ideal weight from someone my height. My diet has contributed to my success a lot but I wasn't on a extreme diet either. I just cut back on sugars and junk food, ate more lean meats and egg whites and made sure that I didn't eat after 7PM at least.
That's quite the workout listed above. My only activity is running besides the odd bit of soccer skills for a laugh.

I'm running six times a week at the moment with 2 hard race pace sessions, 1 long run of around 90 minutes, 1 easy run and 2 steady runs. I'm probably a shade under ten stone. Luckily you can afford to digest 60+ jaffa cakes a week when you're vegetarian. I eat whatever and whenever I want - I knew some club-mates once who wouldn't spread anything on their toast but I think life's too short for that bollocks.
Henry Hill is offline   Reply With Quote