Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE: A New Era Beckons
View Single Post
post #80 of (permalink) Old 05-27-2011, 06:15 AM Thread Starter
John_Cena_is_God
Moron

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: WWE: A New Era Beckons

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickRoll'd View Post
Nice RAW Episode and it was really a continuation of things after Cyber Sunday!

Who the hell is Dr. X?

Good match between Punk and R-Truth, but I didn't expect Sheamus to interfere and give destruction to CM Punk. Wait, so Punk is a face right? It was better to see Punk heel, but this is your BTB.
thanks for the review

actually i knew i was gonna make Big Zeke this big undefeated monster since the start and hence gave him a manager, i checked at wiki found out two names Dr.X and Regal, i wanted Regal as competitor as he can have some good matches and put over some young people, so used Dr.X as the manager, even i dont know who the hell he is , thats why i have him this dialogue of asking the opponent to leave the ring within 10 seconds if he wants to not be squashed to give Dr. X's character some spark

As for Punk, his first feud was with Edge, as Edge went into Rated-R legacy and they began screwing Punk and Cena out of title matches, Punk inadvertently turned into a face, keeping him this way for the time being

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome