Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE: A New Era Beckons

View Single Post

Old 05-27-2011, 04:49 AM   #79 (permalink)
RickRoll'd
Main Eventing Gyms

RickRoll'd 50 - 100
Default Re: WWE: A New Era Beckons

Nice RAW Episode and it was really a continuation of things after Cyber Sunday!

Who the hell is Dr. X? And he still gave a warning to the Deadman to leave the arena, huh? Well, Deadman is not a small guy that you can give scary messages to leave your house and get afraid, because, he has no fears! Nice idea that you give Dr. X an appearance with the Deadman, even though I donot know who the red hell is this guy. Hahaha. Nice segment with the Taker, Big Zeke and Dr. X, but still The Big Zeke is showing his domination in this brand as he gave a Uranage to the Undertaker! Let's see what is next for him.

Two technical wrestlers squaring off in a match, ADR and Regal was a damn bright idea, as you square the Knee Trembler versus the Cross Armbreaker, but still, Alberto Del Rio still stands strong, as you give him a push. And his post-fight segment with Kozlov is great, as he is worrying even though he is giving hurtful words to the Russian Superstar.

Good match between Punk and R-Truth, but I didn't expect Sheamus to interfere and give destruction to CM Punk. Wait, so Punk is a face right? It was better to see Punk heel, but this is your BTB.

Drew McIntyre winning the match is a good taste of things what will happen next week, this feud for the US Title is now yet finished as you gave them again a meaning in your BTB, unlike what WWE is doing to their titles right now. Good job.

This is the main event, the considered last match of the night, but yeah, you gave Cody and Helms a little taste of what feels like to be in the last match!

OH HELL YEAH! Stone Cold is back, as he give some ass kicking and bitchy words to the Ultimate Son of a Bitch! OH YEAH! And I'm curious to that MITB Briefcase, I also liked JR's reaction when Austin Came! Who is the guy behind the MITB briefcase? I want to know soon as possible!

Good damn raw, 7.5/10.

"I am the voice of the voiceless!

- CM Punk

Zackamania is runnin' wild, broski.

Party Rockers in the house tonight, everybody just want to have a goodtime.

Marking for CM Punk, Zack Ryder, Christian and Daniel Bryan.