Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE: A New Era Beckons

View Single Post

Old 05-26-2011, 12:47 PM   #77 (permalink)
ThatWeirdGuy
CHYEAH

ThatWeirdGuy 501 - 1000ThatWeirdGuy 501 - 1000ThatWeirdGuy 501 - 1000ThatWeirdGuy 501 - 1000ThatWeirdGuy 501 - 1000ThatWeirdGuy 501 - 1000ThatWeirdGuy 501 - 1000
Default Re: WWE: A New Era Beckons

Was a good pay per view I liked seeing Cena return and cost Orton the match, and now I hope you can produce the same quality of storyline for Orton/Cena as you have for everything else so far. I am also very intruiged by the actions of Zack Ryder, and I want to see how the rest of the disciples treat him because of it. I also enjoyed reading through Kennedy vs Jericho, and suspect that this isn't the end for these two.

Raw and Smackdown look like they are going to be very good.

Looking forward to seeing the developments and hopefully a feud between Kozlov and Del Rio.

And I hope we find out who the Mystery MITB is soon, and then a cash in on an unsuspecting Champion.

I may have picked up on the word 'tripled', meaning we could see multuple number one contenders?