Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE 2009 - Bridging the Gap
View Single Post
post #7 of (permalink) Old 05-25-2011, 06:58 PM Thread Starter
Still Real To Me, Dammit!

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: WWE 2009 - Bridging the Gap

I have Raw already written up and will post in a few days I guess. My new format seems to work really well and I like it. Hopefully it's easy to read. Here's a preview for now.

WWE Monday Night Raw Preview, April 13th 2009

“Unleash the Beast”

As seen on WWE.COM, following the events of Smackdown this past week, The Miz and John Morrison have issued a challenge to the now defunct Hardy Boyz. Will Matt and Jeff put aside their differences to answer the challenge or will the Tag Champs truly be able to cross them off their list? The Quest for Competition continues on Raw!

The Undertaker and Shawn Michaels provided a classic match at Wrestlemania 25 with HBK just coming up short in his efforts to end the Deadman’s Streak. Last week on Raw he issued the challenge for a rematch at Backlash. On Smackdown, the Undertaker accepted. With both these legendary superstars set to be at the Cajundome this Monday night, will another epic chapter be written in their fabled tale?

This past Friday saw Chris Jericho walk out on a six man tag team match. WWE.COM has learned that the self-proclaimed “Best in the World” plans to address the world on Raw. Find out what Jericho has to say for himself at 9/8ct.

Finally, WWE Champion Randy Orton, World Heavyweight Champion Edge, The Big Show, CM Punk and John Cena will all be in attendance come Monday and with the events of Smackdown this past Friday, WWE.COM has announced a blockbuster tag team main event pitting both World Champions against CM Punk and John Cena! Can the Cajundome contain this explosive situation and what role, if any, will Big Show have to play?

WWE Monday Night Raw from Lafayette, LA comes your way live, April 13th only on USA!

Confirmed
The Miz and John Morrison challenge the Hardy Boyz
Rey Mysterio vs. Cody Rhodes
Chris Jericho’s address

Blockbuster Main Event
WHC Edge & WWE Champion Randy Orton vs. CM Punk and John Cena

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome