Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE: A New Era Beckons

View Single Post

Old 05-24-2011, 03:55 AM   #72 (permalink)
RickRoll'd
Main Eventing Gyms

RickRoll'd 50 - 100
Default Re: WWE: A New Era Beckons

WWE presents

WWE Championship match:

The Undertaker(c) vs Christian

I want Christian though to win this match, but in terms of experience and athletic ability, Undertaker would win this one.

Prediction: The Undertaker

Last Man Standing Match:

Ezekiel Jackson vs Shawn Michaels

Ezekiel might have the attitude and undeniably great strength. But, Shawn Michaels has the heart and the soul in this business, he has the guts to kick some ass, even he is down and incapacitated.

Prediction: Shawn Michaels
World Heavyweight Championship match:

Edge(c) vs Randy Orton

I'm not sure on this one, Edge and Randy Orton fought a lot of times, Edge won one time at Vengeance, but Orton won too against Edge, these two are really good in terms of the ability. But, I'm sure it would be a no-contest or a double dq.

Winner: Edge to retain due to a no-contest or a double DQ.

US Championship match:

John Morrison(c) vs The Miz vs Drew McIntyre

Winner: John Morrison

First Blood Match:

Chris Jericho vs Mr. Kennedy

Kennedy had an experience to this First Blood Match, but Jericho also had a lot of experience on this one. I'm giving my papers to Jericho.

Prediction: Jericho
Tag Team Turmoil Match:

Chavo/Mysterio(c) vs London/Kendrick vs RVD/MVP vs Haas/Benjamin vs Carlito/Masters

*The tag team champions will enter the match last.

Tag Champions would retain this one/

12-man Battle-Royal:

Santino Marella, Yoshi Tatsu, JTG, Super Crazy, Goldust, Gregory Helms, Zack Ryder, Viscera, Kung Fu Naki, Lucky Cannon, Primo, Darren Young

Santino Marella

NOTE: Predictions for the match results are welcome !! The results will be posted within 48 hours.[/quote]

"I am the voice of the voiceless!

- CM Punk

Zackamania is runnin' wild, broski.

Party Rockers in the house tonight, everybody just want to have a goodtime.

Marking for CM Punk, Zack Ryder, Christian and Daniel Bryan.