Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2012 Mafia

Thread: 2012 Mafia
View Single Post

Old 05-23-2011, 11:39 PM   #39 (permalink)
Leeroy!
WWWYKI, Bro.

Leeroy! Leeroy! Leeroy! Leeroy! Leeroy! Leeroy! Leeroy! Leeroy! Leeroy! Leeroy! Leeroy!
Default Re: 2012 Mafia

Quote:
Originally Posted by sXe_Maverick View Post
deflection is noted.

Your PR magically disappears after 1 day? Bullshit.

I should tread carefully though, I wouldn't want to invoke the rage of a 5-time deathmatch champion.
Gotta love your insults, man. Gotta love it!

The opening post said "3 days ealier" am I right? Which is three full phases. Someone in the game must have the power to cause The Apocolypse which is why it happened so quickly. I had to post in gibberish until The Apocalypse happened, which is why I posted in gibberish until it happened. I have, on MSN, that DH said to me that my post restriction is gone. I haven't closed the conversation. I would gladly screenshot it and show it to you all but I highly doubt I'd be allowed to do that. DH will see this post, and if he messages me on MSN that I can screenshot it then I will have absolutely no problem with showing it to you all.

Oh and by the way, this town will fail if sXe is leading it. Town people are supposed to be good people, right? Well, good people don't act like racists. So how about you go to your stupid little vBookie section and stay there and make sure that nobody is flaming anybody in that section, I mean if you can even find a post that doesn't say (____ credits on _____!!!!!!!!) So please do me and everybody else a favor and be quiet, unless you have the urge to call someone the N word then go-for-it because then you'd be doing everybody a favor and simply ridding yourself from this site for good.

Oh, and please continue insulting me being a part of the E-Fed, it really hurts my feelings that you're making fun of me for having a hobby of writing as a fake superstar on a fake wrestling federation, because I really write the matches and shows, right? (/sarcasm) Maybe know what you're talking about before saying something.