Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2012 Mafia

Thread: 2012 Mafia
View Single Post

Old 05-23-2011, 09:51 PM   #32 (permalink)
Bullseye
Humbled

Bullseye needs to make some friendsBullseye needs to make some friendsBullseye needs to make some friendsBullseye needs to make some friendsBullseye needs to make some friendsBullseye needs to make some friendsBullseye needs to make some friendsBullseye needs to make some friends
Default Re: 2012 Mafia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leeroy! View Post
Speaking in Gibberish is my PR. I had to talk like that up until The Apocalypse comes. The reason why I put a sad smiley face is because I thought I'd have to talk like this for 3 phases (since in the OP it said "3 DAYS EARLIER") but somehow The Apocalypse came right away. If anyone had the power to bring The Apocalypse sooner, then I thank you. If nobody played a role in that, then thanks DH.

I still think that faking a PR is smart but doing it after the first time screwed me over would be dumb, and I'm really not looking to play dumb, but whatever.
What a crock of shit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leeroy! View Post
Hiplop, if you read my post you'll see it's not after one post. Learn to read, retard.
Typical, same old leeroy.

Vote: Leeroy!