Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TV SHOW discussion thread (NO FUCKING SPOILERS please)

View Single Post

Old 05-22-2011, 02:56 PM   #674 (permalink)
MrMister

MrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default re: TV SHOW discussion thread (NO FUCKING SPOILERS please)

Jason is my favorite character on True Blood by far. At any rate, while gay at times (it is translated to TV by a gay guy btw), True Blood is fun stuff. It never takes itself too seriously and there is tons of gore and Sookie is naked pretty much all the time. I still haven't seen much of season 3 though.

Season 1 did start a trend of killing off really hot chicks on the show, eg Lynn Collins. This is the only thing I don't approve of.

Finally have gotten into The Wire. Holy fuck this show is awesome. Totally surpasses the hype. Fucking brilliant stuff.