Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE: A New Era Beckons
View Single Post
post #53 of (permalink) Old 05-19-2011, 09:50 AM
cab12345
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Another good show JCIG.

-Good opening promo. Sets up the Cyber Sunday choices nicely and a big main event with it. Good to see the mystery mitb storyline on both shows.

-Shame Kofi lost but good to see Henry bounce back with a win after losing his winning streak. The Ziggler thing was weird, could lead to a future match.

-Good to see Carlito and Master back as a team. the attack on Chavo and Rey sets up a potential match well.

-Khali squashing Dibiase will be good viewing for the authoritive figures in WWE. Legacy has been running wild!

-santino keeping up the underdogs leader storyline is great. Santino is great and you are using him well. Tatsu didn't seem impressed and he was squashed by Kane easily without Santino at ringside.

-Hopefully the next segment leads to a Jericho face turn. Kennedy and JBL teaming up is interesting and Jericho will be after revenge.

-Good main event, Edge interfering was expected in some way or another and the tag team main event for next week is a good announcement. Looking forward to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by John_Cena_is_God View Post
I was thinking of doing it myself like this much percent vote for this guy and so on, but that way it won't be challenging
so actually i will be asking the forum members to vote for the contenders, and whoever gets the most votes will fight, i also won't be knowing until the last day what are the matches
Very interesting and excitin concept. looking forward to it.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome