Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - BTB Graphics Request Thread

View Single Post

Old 05-18-2011, 03:01 AM   #399 (permalink)
619IDH
The Sleeping Giant

619IDH probably won't be missed619IDH probably won't be missed619IDH probably won't be missed619IDH probably won't be missed619IDH probably won't be missed619IDH probably won't be missed619IDH probably won't be missed619IDH probably won't be missed619IDH probably won't be missed619IDH probably won't be missed619IDH probably won't be missed
Default Re: BTB Graphics Request Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♣HarlemHeat♣ View Post
Last - don't even remember maybe some four months ago

Details - two banners normal sized one Raw one Smackdown. No logos on each banner just for the Raw one to have Brock Lesnar, American Badass Undertaker and Rob Van Dam with a red background. For Smackdown I want Chris Jericho, Edge (if possible, 2002/3 look pre rated R) and Rey Mysterio again this time with a blue background.

thanks in advance, rep and heaps of credit to be given.
I'm still relatively new to the whole banners/Photoshop thing and what not, so my apologies if they suck too much. Just thought I'd give it a whirl :/

And Roll'd, if these aren't too bad and if you still want yours, I'll give yours a go.

DO A LITTLE DANCE; MAKE A LITTLE LOVE

GET CUTE TONIGHT

AOW: Art of War Wrestling - The Greatest Affair
.:Origins & Endings NOW POSTED!!:.
619IDH is offline   Reply With Quote