Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Thread

View Single Post

Old 05-17-2011, 01:23 PM   #1763 (permalink)
Seabs
KILLSWITCH 4 SMOD

Seabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESS
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubz123 View Post
I really liked the 6 man tags they used to do on HDNet, but the ones this year havn't been anything special apart from the Worlds Greatest one which I thought was awesome.
Some of the 6 mans they had on HDNet with Wolves & Steenerico involved during the Pearce era were fucking awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shirley Crabtree III View Post
I mean, don't get me wrong, I can fully understand why he'd book them. It's a good way to give a B-market a "big" match without giving away your money one-on-one matches but they really don't translate well to DVD and, as a long-time fan, I don't need to be seeing those kind of "here's a quick sampler of every main eventer's stuff" matches.
They dont really make sense to book atm though. Their roster is really limited currently and sticking 6 or 8 men in one match which you could get like 3 matches out of is really stupid. All the same it's not the fact that they're doing these type of matches that I really dont like it's the way that the matches are laid out where they just have 6 men wrestle for 30 minutes with no purpose.