Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Thread

View Single Post

Old 05-17-2011, 12:23 PM   #1763 (permalink)
Seabs
"There's eleven esť!"

Seabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on rep
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubz123 View Post
I really liked the 6 man tags they used to do on HDNet, but the ones this year havn't been anything special apart from the Worlds Greatest one which I thought was awesome.
Some of the 6 mans they had on HDNet with Wolves & Steenerico involved during the Pearce era were fucking awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shirley Crabtree III View Post
I mean, don't get me wrong, I can fully understand why he'd book them. It's a good way to give a B-market a "big" match without giving away your money one-on-one matches but they really don't translate well to DVD and, as a long-time fan, I don't need to be seeing those kind of "here's a quick sampler of every main eventer's stuff" matches.
They dont really make sense to book atm though. Their roster is really limited currently and sticking 6 or 8 men in one match which you could get like 3 matches out of is really stupid. All the same it's not the fact that they're doing these type of matches that I really dont like it's the way that the matches are laid out where they just have 6 men wrestle for 30 minutes with no purpose.