Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Thread

View Single Post

Old 05-17-2011, 11:09 AM   #1762 (permalink)
jawbreaker
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER

jawbreaker probably won't be missedjawbreaker probably won't be missedjawbreaker probably won't be missedjawbreaker probably won't be missedjawbreaker probably won't be missedjawbreaker probably won't be missedjawbreaker probably won't be missedjawbreaker probably won't be missedjawbreaker probably won't be missedjawbreaker probably won't be missedjawbreaker probably won't be missed
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

I watched every episode of the HDNet show up until about February of this year, I've seen every ROH show since mid-08, and I've seen some of his recent Japan stuff too. He has gotten a much better sense of timing in just the last few months, and his execution of moves is a lot more crisp, but he still can't pace a match and I haven't seen a very good match from him where he wasn't in there with someone who is good at pacing. His match with Sonjay at Final Battle was garbage, the Daivari match at GBH sucked (though that could have just been them not getting any time), his match with Black at Champions Challenge was pretty bad, and I didn't like either of the Daniels matches as much as everyone else did. About to watch the King match from World's Greatest, not sure if I'll like that one any better.

Having seen brief highlights of the Hero match I think it might be good, but apart from that I can't think of any Edwards singles matches I've seen that I've particularly liked, and I know it's not a case of not having watched his good stuff.