Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Thread

View Single Post

Old 05-17-2011, 08:34 AM   #1756 (permalink)
Dragon
IT'S THE FINAL COUNTDOWN~!

Dragon is making a name for themselvesDragon is making a name for themselvesDragon is making a name for themselvesDragon is making a name for themselvesDragon is making a name for themselvesDragon is making a name for themselvesDragon is making a name for themselvesDragon is making a name for themselvesDragon is making a name for themselvesDragon is making a name for themselvesDragon is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabs View Post
So glad I'm not the only one not giving a shit about all these extra long multi man tags that Delirious books. It's not so much 6 or 8 man tags in general because WWE can do them really well when they try, New Japan ones are pretty much always good and PWG's are super fun at the very least and importantly don't outstay their welcome.
I mean, don't get me wrong, I can fully understand why he'd book them. It's a good way to give a B-market a "big" match without giving away your money one-on-one matches but they really don't translate well to DVD and, as a long-time fan, I don't need to be seeing those kind of "here's a quick sampler of every main eventer's stuff" matches.

I do think though, in my old age, that I now fucking hate any match with that isn't a "real sport" one-on-one or an NWA-alike tag match.

I really don't like PWG's goofy multi-mans, never have done tbh. Although, again, I can see why you'd open the show with one and use it to hide newer guys weaknesses, get a lot of people onto a show and get them over (by association with other people that are already over).

Conclusion - Multi-man tags have a use but I don't want them to be used on me. 'World's Greatest' is next on my "to watch" list and I'm not really looking forward to it now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Evans 187 View Post
Matt Cross & Jigsaw
Sounds horrible.