Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Thread

View Single Post

Old 05-17-2011, 06:36 AM   #1753 (permalink)
lariatooooo!!!
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice

lariatooooo!!! should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postslariatooooo!!! should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postslariatooooo!!! should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postslariatooooo!!! should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postslariatooooo!!! should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by seancarleton77 View Post
Ask Kenta Kobashi. He did it and laughed until it pissed itself and ran away. Speaking of Kobashi I see more Fighting Spirit in Eddie Edwards than any Gaijin. He works harder than every ROH Champion since Nigel.
I agree on Kobashi no selling Cancer AND Edwards being a young willing guy who's showing a development in contrast to Davey Richards. Though Edwards winning the ROH title was a bit to early imo. Nevertheless I say give him two more years and he will be popular just like Richards and do better in Japan and everywhere else if he's not even doing better by now.

SUGIURA

Celebration, Bitches!