Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE: A New Era Beckons
View Single Post
post #38 of (permalink) Old 05-16-2011, 06:10 PM
cab12345
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: WWE: A New Era Beckons

Armageddon Feedback

- The U.S title match was a great way to open the show and sounds like a good match. Morrison winning the title was good.

- Big Zeke seems unstoppable in your btb! I am glad this was early in the cards Zeke vs Khali as would not have been a great match wrestling wise but it sounds interesting and Zeke picked up another big win.

-Barrett cheating to beat HBK was a good way to keep Barretts run going while making it look like he was maybe going to get beat before he cheated.

- WOW! Mysterio and Chavo winning is a massive upset! Well done. I did not expect that at all.

- Finally HHH beat Del Rio! I like the way you made Hunter re-enter the cage as he was about to leave to hit the pedigree on Del Rio and get the win by pinfall. Good way to end an interesting feud.

- The Elimination chamber sounds great. Orton attacking Cena will likely lead to a rematch. Taker winning the title was great if unexpoected.

Great ppv JCIG

-What a way to follow up with a big draft! Really interesting draft and all good drafts butthe standouts are Orton and Triple H to SD and Zeke to Raw. Orton might be glad he is away from Cena ha! HHHJ just came out of a big Del Rio feud so fresh start will be good and Zeke is now on Raw to bulldoze the opposition!

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome