Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE: A New Era Beckons

View Single Post

Old 05-16-2011, 05:10 PM   #38 (permalink)
cab12345
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice

cab12345 is an after thoughtcab12345 is an after thoughtcab12345 is an after thought
Default Re: WWE: A New Era Beckons

Armageddon Feedback

- The U.S title match was a great way to open the show and sounds like a good match. Morrison winning the title was good.

- Big Zeke seems unstoppable in your btb! I am glad this was early in the cards Zeke vs Khali as would not have been a great match wrestling wise but it sounds interesting and Zeke picked up another big win.

-Barrett cheating to beat HBK was a good way to keep Barretts run going while making it look like he was maybe going to get beat before he cheated.

- WOW! Mysterio and Chavo winning is a massive upset! Well done. I did not expect that at all.

- Finally HHH beat Del Rio! I like the way you made Hunter re-enter the cage as he was about to leave to hit the pedigree on Del Rio and get the win by pinfall. Good way to end an interesting feud.

- The Elimination chamber sounds great. Orton attacking Cena will likely lead to a rematch. Taker winning the title was great if unexpoected.

Great ppv JCIG

-What a way to follow up with a big draft! Really interesting draft and all good drafts butthe standouts are Orton and Triple H to SD and Zeke to Raw. Orton might be glad he is away from Cena ha! HHHJ just came out of a big Del Rio feud so fresh start will be good and Zeke is now on Raw to bulldoze the opposition!