Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - EWR/TEW Discussion Thread
View Single Post
post #4927 of (permalink) Old 05-14-2011, 08:01 PM
soxfan93
Moron

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: EWR/TEW Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack232 View Post
I just downloaded that mod and am also running as JCP. Going great so far. Vader's come in and is getting a big push towards the title, gonna have him take on Flair at Starrcade '87. Also snaffled Bret Hart, and he's been very busy making Lex Luger look something like an actual wrestler in a feud for the US title. Such a great mod so far, the level of detail in it is insane. Currently trying to snatch Jake the Snake from WWF, I'd love to have him come in and work a feud against Dusty Rhodes. Promo ratings will go through the roof!
I signed Roberts, Bret Hart, Sting, The Rockers, and The Steiners already. I'm still in March, though, not to mention still a cult promotion. I wanted to sign Vader, but Crockett doesn't want me to sign anyone with a Safety rating under 52 or 53. Working on getting Luger the fuck out of the Horsemen, might replace him with Magnum T.A.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome