Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Whake - Stay or Ban You Decide

View Single Post

Old 05-13-2011, 08:58 PM   #123 (permalink)
Whake
Moron

Whake Whake Whake Whake
Default Re: Whake - Stay or Ban You Decide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Do Your Fcking Job View Post
Who is this guy and what happened?
Let me break it down for you.

I'm one of the greatest posters that WF has to offer and everyone who I've stepped over in such a short time are very bitter and jealous of the spotlight that gets put on me on a daily basis. That brings us to this thread. Platt and Nitemare and faggots like McQueen have all rallied together to try to take down the top dog.

However, the reality is that there is no such thing as a "permaban" when it comes to Whake. The Rants forum needs its #1 antagonist. Everyone will be missing me within the first couple days of me not being here and I will eventually get unbanned out of protest. That's all there is to it.

And now that we know that Platt can manipulate poll results (as he did in this thread), who's to say he didn't do it for this one as well? I demand a recount and for peoples' votes to be visible so that we know this shit hasn't been fabricated by a crooked administrator.